Im Really CONCERNED about audio logs......

DividedByMankind

Trophy guide clearly mentions that you won't, but I had myself, searched online and didn't find anyone with the same issue I had. I think the repeating audio was the one with the kid and the boost, number 9 or something, but for some reason I never had audio number 8 and the trophy didn't pop at the end for me. Had to replay the whole first act again and picked them up again, the faulty audio was collected and trophy popped at the end.

Kid that age, shouldn't look like that... Anyway, the trophy won't glitch for you hopefully, just make sure you make a save before handing in the Jackal Tapes, if your trophy doesn't unlock then you can keep retrying until it does. Supposedly the digital version of this game causes a bunch of trophies to just not unlock, so before you earn any important trophy, make a save so you can reload if the trophy doesn't unlock. It would be devastating to not be able to get the "Wages of Conflict" trophy and have to restart the entire game if it didn't unlock. I have a friend who got this plat and he made over 300 saves because he was so paranoid that the trophies might glitch hahahaha. 

• 1 month later...