How is it possible to automate hours for DLC?

TheYuriG

Hey, I got these DLC for free just like most people and I want to know some way to 'AFK' the 10h requirement overnight for the 3 DLC trophies that have this requirement. Anyone managed to find a way to automate this process yet? I really have no intention of playing 30h worth of MP if I can avoid it. I have a turbo controller that I've used to automate LBP2, LBPK and a few other games overnight. If no one has a method and I manage to find one, I'll end up posting below.

EDIT:

Hopefully turbo on X should do the trick

It does starts new games and spawns, then jumps until the game ends, but for the ones of you who doesn't have a turbo controller:

I'd suggest trying playing in conquest since the enemies can't really come to the spawn and rubberband your RIGHT stick and see if you can stay on for the whole match.

Just put something on your right stick to make your character rotate for the duration of the match while you can do other things, then come back for the next match, rinse and repeat.

Edited by TheYuriG

I remember spending 2h in stationary launchers in BF3 by just rubberbanding the left stick. The problem is most likely the servers. If you're not in an EA servers, you can be kicked out for no reason. I'd suggest trying playing in conquest since the enemies can't really come to the spawn and rubberband your left stick and see if you can stay on for the whole match. It might kick you out for idling even when you're "moving" but it's worth a try. 

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 1

I remember spending 2h in stationary launchers in BF3 by just rubberbanding the left stick. The problem is most likely the servers. If you're not in an EA servers, you can be kicked out for no reason. I'd suggest trying playing in conquest since the enemies can't really come to the spawn and rubberband your left stick and see if you can stay on for the whole match. It might kick you out for idling even when you're "moving" but it's worth a try. 

Thing is, I know I can do that for one match and that's alright, but my intention was to AFK the whole night, gotta find a way to restart the game and start with another class as soon as the previous match end. Hopefully turbo on X should do the trick, but if it doesn't, I think I'll partially AFK as you said while I play my vita and watch the TV or something else on PC.

• Like 1