season pass on sale

pieroV_86

just one simple question: i haven't bougth the phisical copy yet.  Can I buy firstly the season pass then the game itself?? Because now it's on sale at 7€ instead of 45€ (yeeeh!!) and i dont' want to miss this opportunity.

anyone knows? thanks :)  B)  

I don't see why not. Buying the content simply gives you the license for it. You can download it at your leisure whenever you want.

Of course you can do that. It downloads the DLCs ready for use and when you get the game the DLC is ready to use.

Got me by a few seconds...

• Like 1

Just make sure you're going to buy the Italian copy of FO:NV and you shouldn't have any problems. 

Edit: Also if you are really worried about it, check the product codes that are on the season pass description and write them down or something and when buying the game check the game box lower spine. It has the product code there. If it matches then you're good to go.

Edited by totallycrushed

• 3 weeks later...

Just a suggestion but is there an Ultimate Edition (with the game plus DLC) in your region? Because it's pretty common where I am to find that version for less than what the season pass costs now.

sorry for the delay :( i have read that the ultimate edition is very instable on ps3 so i decided to go for the stardard one plus all the dlc. It works fine, sometimes it crashes  (mostly freezing) and the saves are gradually growing (for now it's at 7 mb)

but it's awesome and fun to play :D

sorry for the delay :( i have read that the ultimate edition is very instable on ps3 so i decided to go for the stardard one plus all the dlc. It works fine, sometimes it crashes  (mostly freezing) and the saves are gradually growing (for now it's at 7 mb)

but it's awesome and fun to play :D

Oh, I didn't know anything about that - thanks for the heads up! I haven't got around to buying the game yet myself but I'll have to look into this now. I still have painful memories of playing through Fallout 3's Point Lookout on a 20MB+ save...