Miku's Super Aura Training 3?

Legchomper

Hey guys, so I cleared every event up to this point but now I'm starting to struggle. I have a module equipped that increases my voltage rate automatically every 6 seconds. In Story Mode I almost cleared the end song on extreme but in event it's like it didn't make a difference? is there something else I could try? 

Any help is appreciated thanks. Also if this has been answered I apologize but I don't know where to look. 

Well there is a Throphy Guide here with Comments, but i try to help you. The Ending Medley Song is extreme hard anyway in Quest or Request Line. In Quest Line you need ca. 160000 Points up to 190000 points with 2 Challenge Items. For the Request its 200000. ou should try to Clear it when Miku and Friends are Levels at Maximum 10 or at least on 6. This gives a Nice Voltage Boost that you absolutley need it. For the Modules i Use 4 Sec Rate Up+ or Rate Up Notes Level 5 (the shiney Notes gives more voltage)  OR Rate Up Level 5 (increase the shiney Notes in the Song). I steel need myself get to Maximum Friendship Level, but increase that Bar realy Help me so far to beating the other extreme songs.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well there is a Throphy Guide here with Comments, but i try to help you. The Ending Medley Song is extreme hard anyway in Quest or Request Line. In Quest Line you need ca. 160000 Points up to 190000 points with 2 Challenge Items. For the Request its 200000. ou should try to Clear it when Miku and Friends are Levels at Maximum 10 or at least on 6. This gives a Nice Voltage Boost that you absolutley need it. For the Modules i Use 4 Sec Rate Up+ or Rate Up Notes Level 5 (the shiney Notes gives more voltage)  OR Rate Up Level 5 (increase the shiney Notes in the Song). I steel need myself get to Maximum Friendship Level, but increase that Bar realy Help me so far to beating the other extreme songs.

Thanks for replying but I completed all Festival events now, working on gifts and friendships now.