Best or Favorite Game Trailers.

Crzy Minus

Checked if there was already a thread on this, there wasn't one so why not make one. What are the best or your favorite video game trailers that you've seen. It doesn't matter if the game itself ended up being good or bad, what matters is how the trailer got you excited for the game or how well put the trailer was made. Any type of trailer can be included (gameplay-footage, live-action, CGI, cinematic, teaser, etc), it can also be for a game that's already out or hasn't come out yet. So yeah that's about it.

inb4deadisland

For game already released:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Amazing trailer, so good it's even better than the game

For upcoming game:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Only Zelda games I've played were Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass (and haven't finishing either), but this trailer looks incredibly good that I wanna play it now. Someday I may get a Wii U or an NX to play this.

I'll post more great trailers through out the thread, feel free to post your favorites.

• Like 2

The sheer amount of pure hype this 10 second trailer caused me is unrivaled. It was the trailer that immediately came to mind, and I'm sure I've watched better, but the Sly games used to be something special to me (I still love them, but I've played a lot more since then lol) and seeing Sly 4 teased after 5 years of waiting... It was beautiful.

• Like 1

Does anyone remember the video game Juiced for the PS2? This was the commercial for it!

NSFW

I remember being Like 14 or 15 and first seeing this and was damn!

Wow... (one of my proudest faps :awesome:)

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Theatrical Trailer 

Edited by NullRay85
  • Like 1

FFXV, this one definitely bumped up the hype a bit and made me watch Kingsglaive (was saving it for the day since it comes with my Edition, oh well).  Can't say I like the Japanese voices though.. Definitely preferring the dub in this.. fits the characters more.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hands down, Metro: Last Light's Mobius Trailer. A testament to one's individual brilliance at creating art, the music was amazing, the fluidity of the trailer and depictions within, all of it was fantastic.

After seeing that trailer I looked at another one, the live action "Enter the Metro" trailer, and after that I preordered the game, which became the last game I ever preordered, until Black Ops III (which I regret preordering).