SFV Daily Challenges

JOEYGGDXDREAPER7

So the new update came out today and I have pretty much done everything new that came out already (Urien's demo, trials, survival, story, and 3 of he 4 daily challenges).
The daily challenges came out today with everything else (4 challenges to be exact) and I can not figure out how to do one of them.
I made this forum so people could post about daily challenges that they are confused by and others could post how to do them.

The challenge that has me confused is Sakura's Urgent Errand. It's worth 5000FM. The description essentially says to find Sakura, but I do not have the faintest idea as to where to look. I was wondering if someone that has got this challenge done already could post the solution as to how to complete the challenge. Please post soon tho as the challenge has a 1 week deadline of availability. Thank you and good luck everyone!

Thanks a ton dude! It worked! I am curious as to what gave you the idea, but what ever the case is, thanks for helping me complete the challenge :D

First, someone had already posted SF forums and stuff on how to get the 5K FM.  So, that's how I got information.  Second, that would be the only logical place I can think of because that's the only spot where Sakura is even mentioned in the game.  Also, Sakura is Karin's rival, like Ken is for Ryu.  So, that would be good to know, if you follow SF games.

• 3 weeks later...