Trophy Thoughts

Rodrister

Agree with Mitsu entirely. Wouldnt be a proper challenging stealth game without actually utilizing the stealth mechanic fully (getting through levels undetected, and without killing). Styx Master of Shadows has a identical list where the medals are the hardest part and are as me and Mitsu said.

Does anyone know what this game is about? I've never heard of it until now.

Here - http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/04/20/stealth-game-aragami-ps4/ - this is how I found out months ago, and it will tell you partially what the story is about and the gameplay, as you asked.

It's a stealth game coming out this year like Styx (2) Shards of Darkness. Personally, im investing my money on Styx 2 because its a bigger budget and higher quality (stealth) game, features drop in/drop out coop, and because Aragami looks way too obvious of getting put into the IGC soon or getting a price drop, all of this at least before Styx 2.

Edited by Mar

• 2 weeks later...

Yurei medals sound like finishing stages without being seen (since the one trophy is called Ghost). Kami medals seem to be without killing anyone (hence Pacifist) and Oni ones seem to be for killing everyone, possibly.

This is exactly right. In this review of the PC version, you can see the medals are for never detected, all kills, no kills.

Aragami looks way too obvious of getting put into the IGC soon or getting a price drop, all of this at least before Styx 2.

I have to agree with this... maybe it's just because there are so many smaller games out there with this art style, but it seems like the people in charge of choosing the PS+ games really like to feature the flat/cel effect. Limbo, Metrico, Sound Shapes, Counterspy, Locoroco, Echochrome, Transformers Devastation, Journey — there are a bunch. Aragami literally looks like a PS+ game to me.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...