unlocking trophies

Reaper55

obviously spoilers

I am doing this from memory and using the ps4 pictures, so this stuff could be inaccurate.  

aleph - After the alarm keeps beeping to start your first day of work you will be travelling in a taxi.   While in the backseat, look at the blue "Welcome to Virginia" sign on the right hand side of the road.  Follow your cursor to it as much as possible.  

red night - watch the credits

madam - take multiple sips of coffee after the cave collapses on your partner.  before the military man arrives to shake your hand.

flea - Change the radio station while you are driving around with your partner.  It is possible that finding the sunglasses in the prior scene effects this trophy.  While your partner is digging in a file cabinet, find the sunglasses in her office (top right file cabinet behind her desk).

beatrice - find a feather (unlocks when you look at your feather cork board at home)

mausoleum - pick a flower (unlocks when you look at a vase at your home)

toet - after meeting your FBI chief at his office the first time, you exit the elevator, on the red chair ahead of you are glasses.  Take the glasses and eventually late game when you are eating dinner with the secretary, she will be wearing those glasses instead of her typical teal ones. it will unlock then.

lemon - At the bar, before you sit and watch the lady in the red dress sing.  Find the red bandanna on the shelf near the door you entered the room from.  Later on Susan the waitress will be wearing the red bandanna. 

iris - first visit to the priests house (fairfax family), look in the trash can next to the wife's bed.  there is a crumbled paper for an application.  on the 2nd visit (when you are breaking in with the lockpick) look at the kitchen table and there is a letter saying she was accepted.

ganesha - Find the sun and moon brooch.  The sun brooch is located in the observatory.  it is located on the lower floor on the ground.  Do not go up the stairs.   The moon brooch is located in the hallway between the priest and the teenage girl.  After you use the key to unlock the handcuffs of the priest take a left and go down the hallway to a trash bin. the brooch is located on the floor.  DO NOT interact with the door where your partner is interrogating the girl.

dead road - upon entering your home the 2nd(?) time.  There will be a flyer for a train set slipped under your door.  Picking up the flyer will get you train set later on in the game.  When you are at your apartment and the doorbell is ringing nonstop, go to the living room and look at the coffee table.  There will be a train set there and the trophy will unlock.

benway - after the cave collapse, there will be a scene where your character is in the autopsy room with a red bird on the table.  before interacting with the bird, there is a wooden carving to interact with that is on the far wall.  It is next to glue.  Interacting with this will unlock the trophy later on, when the Sherrif is playing with his boat.

Meda - steal a sugar packet from the cafe on your first visit there, and then walk to the open drawer in your house with the tons of sugar packets.

paris - find 10 bird feathers

http://www.trueachievements.com/a221578/paris-achievement.htm

fever - find 10 flower

http://www.trueachievements.com/a221579/fever-achievement.htm

ariadne - watch the credits

doam - finish the game twice without chapter select

Edited by Reaper55
  • Like 1

The Lemon trophy didn't pop for me. Am I supposed to be staring at her for a good amount of time? I looked at her for a good 3 - 5 seconds and nothing popped up. The waitress had on the bandana too. I'll try again later and see if I did anything wrong since I'm on my second playthrough.

Edit: nevermindd, wasn't the right time.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

I guess no one told the devs that chapter select was invented for collectible cleanup... In this game it simply resets ALL of your progress :(

I missed the part where you have to look at the waitress with the bandana, since it seems to be time sensitive (the video should've made that more obvious beforehand imho) and used chapter select to try again... Didnt work ofc and all collectibles reset.

Oh well, three playthroughs it is.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2016 at 10:34 AM, Reaper55 said:

toet - after meeting your FBI chief at his office the first time, you exit the elevator, on the red chair ahead of you are glasses.  Take the glasses and eventually late game when you are eating dinner with the secretary, she will be wearing those glasses instead of her typical teal ones. it will unlock then.

Way after the fact, I know, but this can unlock much earlier. After taking the glasses, and playing for a bit, you will need to sit in the receptionist's office. If you turn left and stare at the secretary, the trophy will unlock.

• Like 1