All save files lost, how is this possible

AbleArcher97

I had a lot (and I mean a lot) of issues with Tales from the Borderlands on PS3.  Now, playing Minecraft: Story Mode, I haven't had any issues until just now.  While on episode 6, I started up the game to find all my save files gone.  Not just the one I was playing on, that would make sense.  No, it was EVERY SINGLE ONE.  All of them.  Even the multiple back-ups I have just in case something like this happens.  They are all gone.  How?  How does this happen?

On an unrelated note, my controller is now broken.  Does anyone know why PS3 controllers are still so damn expensive?

Edited by PantherPilot97

I had a lot (and I mean a lot) of issues with Tales from the Borderlands on PS3.  Now, playing Minecraft: Story Mode, I haven't had any issues until just now.  While on episode 6, I started up the game to find all my save files gone.  Not just the one I was playing on, that would make sense.  No, it was EVERY SINGLE ONE.  All of them.  Even the multiple back-ups I have just in case something like this happens.  They are all gone.  How?  How does this happen?

On an unrelated note, my controller is now broken.  Does anyone know why PS3 controllers are still so damn expensive?

Solar radiation affects the recording medium.

Because people still keep paying that much for them.

With the PS3 controllers still being expensive, you can always get one from a different company besides Sony. My controller broke awhile ago and I wasn't going to £40 for one considering a PS4 controller is the same price. I got my new one from Project Venom, it's works just as the original and it's pretty cheap.

• 6 months later...
On 9/23/2016 at 0:58 PM, PantherPilot97 said:

i was hoping this was a fluke but the same thing just happened to i have the disc version the complete adventure and my saves all gone my choices are still there but it takes me to character select screen, so i do that and it saves then im back to select character screen, im done with this for the night so i may have to delete my save and hope that i can boost it straight from episode select and get the final 2 trophys to get 100% :( this has saddened me somewhat, il let you all know how i get on with that tomoz and hopefully have some sort of work around for others who may encounter the same thing

• 2 years later...