Still time 2 start this game , yes/no?

Mr-Of-TacTicZz

There was a post made about this less than a month ago.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/40566-is-it-too-late-to-get-into-destiny/

That should hold some answers. It will be tougher than it used to, crucible etc due to all the weapons people have got but if you "loved" the game I don't really see what your dilemma is?

So ive played this when it first came out and after selling ps4 and gamed and now getting back to it i was wondering is it still ok/ douable to get this platinum and 100%

I loved this game so its a bit hard to make the choice because need to know alot of feedback.

Thx

Not at all. I just started today. 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

If you are solely trying to keep a 100% completion rate you are going to miss out on some amazing games, wouldn't it be easier and better in the long run to just try keep it above 90, 95 etc? It's your choice of course it just seems a bit crazy to me that you would let worry and doubt over a number determine the games you play

• Like 3

Well so far you have the Taken King expansion and really soon you will have Rise of Iron (this will include an item that will auto level a character to level 40 which should be handy for you). From what I can see on google if you purchase Destiny: The collection it will come with all expansions so if I were you I'd look into getting that and save some money. Knowing Bungie I wouldn't count on this being the last add on for the game, but I could be wrong.

Destiny: The Collection will be the definitive Destiny experience because Rise of Iron is planned to be the last DLC release for the game. Rise of Iron wasn't even going to exist until Destiny 2 was postponed to 2017. All hands should now be on deck for Destiny 2, so Rise of Iron is probably the last DLC for Destiny.

You should wait until at least a month after the RoI raid is released and all the info is out, it will give you an easier choice if you wanna tackle the challenge or not. Currently the 100% is impossible until them, with 3 trophies attached to it.

Edited by TheYuriG

I've never played destiny so I'm here addressing the fact you want a 100% completion. Let me tell my opinion on this and the problem with it.

Gaming will become a chore instead of kicking back on your couch and enjoying a simple hobby. It'll feel more like a job and you'll be thinking too much, planning what to do next or how to tackle your next objective. Imo it's too much of a hassle and you'll miss out on many games , like some guy mentioned.

In the end it's up to you of course because after all you may like doing all of the things I mentioned above. I was kind of in thr same mentality as you then I realized that life already has many problems of its own and the last thing I want is to create more problems and obstacles.

What I do nowadays, is I judge a game if it's good or not then trophies are secondary. I do of course attempt to platinum all games I play but if the game is awful I just move on to avoid stress

I've never played destiny so I'm here addressing the fact you want a 100% completion. Let me tell my opinion on this and the problem with it.

Gaming will become a chore instead of kicking back on your couch and enjoying a simple hobby. It'll feel more like a job and you'll be thinking too much, planning what to do next or how to tackle your next objective. Imo it's too much of a hassle and you'll miss out on many games , like some guy mentioned.

In the end it's up to you of course because after all you may like doing all of the things I mentioned above. I was kind of in thr same mentality as you then I realized that life already has many problems of its own and the last thing I want is to create more problems and obstacles.

What I do nowadays, is I judge a game if it's good or not then trophies are secondary. I do of course attempt to platinum all games I play but if the game is awful I just move on to avoid stress

Well i understand and its alot of stress coming also because a have a little baby now and i cant play thats much now. So i thinn i keep doing what i do but play what i want!

If you are going to play just for trophies then it isn't so hard, your main worry should be Flawless Raider, but you can even get it by yourself on Crota's Raid if you have trouble finding people to play with. But if you play it for its content it should be something to worry about, all the content prior to RoI became irrelevant and nearly nobody plays it anymore.

I started back at the end of August and am almost done with the platinum. I don't think it's too late to get into Destiny. In fact, the best time would be now with Rise of Iron out and lots of players coming back to play the new expansion. The biggest challenge you will have is Flawless Raider, but there are still people looking for teams to run this. Good luck with getting the platinum!

Edited by Skylar-Dad