Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLexLuthor

Wrong Avatar pic displayed

11 posts in this topic

I recently changed my Avatar as well as my profile pic in my PSN settings to a MGS FOX logo. Unfortunately, my PSNProfiles avatar now looks not as I expected. Please see the attachement.

What can I do to fix that or is there something wrong on your end? It seems to me, as if the wrong image is mapped to the avatar?! I appreciate some feedback.

Cheers.

post-166788-0-92177600-1474710957_thumb.png

If the picture you used is not a PSN avatar, it is only visible to your friends.

It won't be visible outside which includes this site.

Million dollar girl, lmfao.  :lol:  :lol:

It's nothing to do with psnp. Just remove your profile pic on psn and change your actual avatar again, see if that helps.

Edited by Ginklage

Damn, i got the same problem. I changed my avatar on psn to this new pac man avatar and now it shows some "I Love Girl Gamers" avatar... WTF?!! How i change it?

This reminds me of 'princess profiles' from April fool's day a few years back. Everybody had their profile colour changed to pink and about me's changed to 'I love ponies' or 'i'm a big girl now' etc everybody thought they were hacked until they realised what date it was

This is fixed in the upcoming update

Sounds good to me :) Can you already roughly say, when the new update is coming?

This is fixed in the upcoming update

Does that mean site is capable of getting the data while Vita/PS3 cannot? 

Niiiice :D

Does that mean site is capable of getting the data while Vita/PS3 cannot? 

Niiiice :D

No, it just won't show the wrong PSN avatar

Damn, i got the same problem. I changed my avatar on psn to this new pac man avatar and now it shows some "I Love Girl Gamers" avatar... WTF?!! How i change it?

Lol!  xD I've had the same thing happen to me with the exact avatar! :blush: I wanted to change my avatar so badly when i found out that PSN Profiles shows up with a really embarrassing avatar with "I <3 Girl Gamers" on it insted of that Pac-Man CE 2 avatar i got for free. :facepalm: I haven't used it on this account ever since i found that out.  -_-

One thing i noticed though was when i had that avatar set on my profile it wouldn't show up on my list of avatars that i have purchased on the change avatar screen on both my PlayStation 4 and the PS4 Companion App. The only way i could actually select the avatar was by going on the PS4's PlayStation Store and press  :cross: on the Pac-Man CE 2 Avatar. I tried downloading the avatar to my PS4 via the PS Store Website but it would give me an error whenever i try to download it. Then a few days later it seemed to appear on the edit avatar screen again...

Edited by Skeptical69

I still have this problem. When will this be fixed?