Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AffectatiousDonk

New DLC, what the

20 posts in this topic

Are my eyes deceiving me or is there actually now 5 DLC trophies for this game. Anyone have any info ?

Are my eyes deceiving me or is there actually now 5 DLC trophies for this game. Anyone have any info ?

Free DLC

Automatic update, just go to special features and start playing with audio commentary. You don't even need to pick up the tapes, just play through.

Strangely I got the bee trophy when I adopted the turtle.

Some more info: This was released in line with the Xbox release which came out with this audio already.

I noticed the other day that the Xbox version had 10 achievwments. Last night I noticed the PS4 version had the 5 trophies added on as dlc and it seems to be free dlc. I' ll be playing it tonight. I was just talking to a co worker the other day that I noticed it was coming to xbox. Gives me an excuse to play it again as I did like the game.

I wonder if the Free Roam mode will add any more trophies to it?

Edited by snakebit10

I really liked the game, so not a big deal. It's free as wellm which is an additional bonus. :)

Love Turts is currently glitched; when you complete its criteria, you get Bee Plot instead.

I deleted the game off my PS4 because I was running around out room. Damn, ah well, time to reinstall it.

Edited by Spastic

Love Turts is currently glitched; when you complete its criteria, you get Bee Plot instead.

glitched on me too, it's kinda irritating :(

I just read the patch notes:

"Corrected issue where the 'Love Turts' trophy would not unlock correctly for SOME USERS"

xD That just cracked me up

Also "would not unlock correctly"? Is there an incorrect way to unlock trophies?

Also "would not unlock correctly"? Is there an incorrect way to unlock trophies?

Well before this patch, the Bee trophy unlocked incorrectly by adopting a turtle :D