Nitroplus Blasterz combo guide.

You are doing awesome work!

Especially since the game is now on sale in NA store.

I hope this info will be useful and feel free to check out my Spanish guide as weel if you feel it. Just use Google Translate in order to translate words if you aren't get into the language. 

If you already made a guide, would you be interested in porting it here? (Obviously, you would have to translate it to English)

If not, care to share the link at least? :)

Now I may understand on how to do this thanks to the person on when I was on the messenger app explaining how is this 64p means where at first I still don't understand it, until this thread here and by the knowledge he showed to me, I may try on doing this and practice it and hopefully this will be easy for me to do the combos once I buy this game hopefully today.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2016-09-25 at 3:08 AM, er_campanario said:

Due to the lack of guides over Internet, I decided to record the combos related to the trophies of this game and share them with the community. I will link a video and I'll put every single command in the easiest way in order to clarify it. 

5 Gauge Combo: 2 controllers required ( C+E , A+D [2nd controller] , B (x10) , j.C , ABC, A+D , B+D , 236236A+C) You'll get "Let's Dance Together" also with this one.

10+ type of moves:  A,B,C, [Crouch A,B,C,] A+D , B+D , 236C, [214A+B , optional, sometimes the trophy pops without this last input]

Ultra Miracle: probably the hardest out there, but I figured a method to get it very easily. First of all you'll need to select Sonico and Angela as your partners. Character will be Ignis. As soon as the timer hits 80" , activate Sonico and do her minigame until 15 seconds left. Then use Angela using A+D and as soon as her attack hits do 236236A+C to use her Lethal Blaze. Due to the minigame that increase your attack, you'll be dealing around 12,3K damage, getting the trophy. 

I hope this info will be useful and feel free to check out my Spanish guide as weel if you feel it. Just use Google Translate in order to translate words if you aren't get into the language. 

Greetings. 

Small correction here buddy. Its B+C for Ultra Miracle :)

Edited by DPatriot
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
19 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

Not understandin numbers Well never gonna get Plat

I understand both numbered and actual combo notation so I'll break some things down for you.

214 - Quarter Circle Back (Down, Down Back, Back) Think of this as Ryu's Tatsu (Hurricane Kick) in Street Fighter

236 - Quarter Circle Forward (Down, Down Forward, Forward) Ryu's Fireball in Street Fighter

J.C means Jumping C

jc written like this would be Jump Cancel

Please note: This assumes your on the left side of the screen

Hope this helps you!

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...