Trophy Thoughts?

MilanYildirim

I wonder how the PS4 version's list will differ. Apart from the Trial for Power trophy, I really like this list. It's nice to see a good amount of misc gameplay-related trophies

It has just aired and it is exactly the same. I also liked that trophy list. Except for the infamous one

No Pro Club trophies there. Interesting.

I am actually pretty happy about it. Won't have to look for other people to boost it.

It has just aired and it is exactly the same. I also liked that trophy list. Except for the infamous one

I am actually pretty happy about it. Won't have to look for other people to boost it.

Well, after checking out the PS4's list, I'd probably have to say that it's my favourite trophy list from a FIFA game (of course with the exclusion of that trophy). Those misc trophies look fun to get

Firstly, nice list. 

Secondly:

• :gold: Trial of Power is still here  :rolleyes:
  • They took the heart of FIFA away:  :platinum: Football Legend
  • Weird-looking Trophy Images
  • Women Football is still here, yay! :yay:
  • The Journey isn't here, which is good!
  • There is no Pro Clubs :devil: 

This is why I don't buy sports games.

Hmm :hmm:, let me guess.

• Do you hate Sports Games?
  • Do you hate their Trophies?
  • Are they too annoying and too hard?
  • Do they mess up your profile, because they become unobtainable?

​Which of the above questions are the main reason you don't buy Sports Games? 

Sorry i may have this wrong. I saw it at 7,5k on youtube but after some research this was for an event and it will be 15k im the full game apparently. Very annoying if so as 15k is too much

Maybe the event may be repeated?

• The Journey isn't here, which is good!

???

What? What is the fact that the best mode isn't available in the PS3 version a good thing? =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

???

What? What is the fact that the best mode isn't available in the PS3 version a good thing? =D

Hahahaha, well, why not? You see, there are more PS3 owners than PS4 owners in the world. If Journey comes to the PS3, most people will be playing it (i.e they'll only be focusing on that mode). The Platinum will be rarer. I know that the people will be playing it more on PS4, but still... 

Atleast its 7.5k for entry to draft now instead of 15k

Nice! I also didn't know that :yay:

Hahahaha, well, why not? You see, there are more PS3 owners than PS4 owners in the world. If Journey comes to the PS3, most people will be playing it (i.e they'll only be focusing on that mode). The Platinum will be rarer. I know that the people will be playing it more on PS4, but still... 

So... rare Plat is bad? xD

Although I'm genuinely happy for a new mode coming to FIFA I feel like it's a shit football version of MyCareer.. you can't even create your player or name it.

Well, of course it is. We can't expect anything grand of EA.

But it's something interesting in a while and that is enough imo =)

• Like 1