Trophy Thoughts?

MilanYildirim

That and I'm really not interested in titles that mostly have the same content year after year.

I sent you a PM on PSN but you didn't respond.

Well it was not about ignoring you on PSN since i give you just a compliment about your goals that you reached. It had nothing to do with hate. And i don't hate nobody in this community. Best for you bro. I didn't mean the deletion to hate , but it was just feeling that i was speaking to the wall after a few messages. It's OK if you don't respons back since you don't have to. But PSN friends that you don't talk or boost with anymore is just not really a reason to keep in your friendslist, that's my opinion.

He did and you are ridiculously bad at interpretation.

"I am glad to see manager related trophies are back. Talent thief trophy is pretty nice.

Sadly, this annoying "Win all 4 matches in an Online Draft Mode session" trophy is back.

I think because of that platinum will be UR again. A tip for that trophy : it is easier at the beginning. You do want to get it asap."

Theres no Pro club Trophy being mentioned in here. He even said in another post that he is happy about them not being there :)

Edited by Winston

"I am glad to see manager related trophies are back. Talent thief trophy is pretty nice.

Sadly, this annoying "Win all 4 matches in an Online Draft Mode session" trophy is back.

I think because of that platinum will be UR again. A tip for that trophy : it is easier at the beginning. You do want to get it asap."

Theres no Pro club Trophy being mentioned in here. He even said in another post that he is happy about them not being there :)

Geez... you mention the second part of the comment but don't read the first. Enough.

This is why I don't know which football game to buy every year. FIFA has this annoying trophy (Win 4 games on Online Draft), and PES has only 10 licensed teams.

Haven't used them myself but I've heard there are mods available online for licensed teams that you can download and import into PES, might be worth looking into if you're interested. Not sure how many are available this close to release.