Missable trophies?

BossChad1216

Lol i really wanted to go for the Deus Ex platinum trophy but discovered there are over 30 missable trophies. Alot of them you cant get if you advance to far. I dont understand why trophies for certain games are designed like this? On my 1st playthrough i dont worry about trophies, i just enjoy the game then come back. One mistake and you have to start over lol. Anyone else got the plat foe this? How did you do it w/o missing anything?

Most missables pertain to side missions, and you have 10 manual saves, so if you strategically set them, you can get most by reloading.

Only true missables are collectibles (powerpyx's guide is great for this) and foxiest/pacifist run, which are entirely doable in 1 run.

Worst case, the game can be completed in 5 to 6 hours, and is very enjoyable so flys by. Good luch with breach though :P

Lol i really wanted to go for the Deus Ex platinum trophy but discovered there are over 30 missable trophies. Alot of them you cant get if you advance to far. I dont understand why trophies for certain games are designed like this? On my 1st playthrough i dont worry about trophies, i just enjoy the game then come back. One mistake and you have to start over lol. Anyone else got the plat foe this? How did you do it w/o missing anything?

Played through the campaign twice. The only outside source I used was a checklist of all the eBooks, simply because there's so many of them. Other than that, I took my sweet time playing the game and since I'm a massive fan of the franchise, I kinda knew what to look out for.

The most basic advice I can give you is don't leave any of the major areas or hubs before you've explored the hell out of it. The game will usually tell you when you're about to jump ahead in the story. Save often and create saves before major events. You have 11 save slots I think, so use them and load if you mess up.