Star Wars Battlefront Fastest way to Rank up 70000 xp per match easy

jbowers31090

Like you need this to level up? Try to get every MP related trophy and you'll hit level 50 (the only level that matters for now) on the road. 

Anyway, nice and easy method, but you'll have to be lucky not to encounter random people.

I know a way to get a empty lobby with just a chat party and be able to pick a side though. Most of the trophies are boostable

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Yeah, but trophies don't unlock in private matches and l still don't think there is a way to get an empty lobby

Use australia/asia lobbies and you gonna be empty most of the time

You need a minimum of 4 players to start. You split into teams of 2 and head to a droid. From there you just take turns activating the droid. To avoid randoms you change the servers to Australia or south America as its quite dead.

Edited by TheYuriG

1 minute ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Yeah if I remember correctly it's in the matchmaking settings, switch to either Australia or Asia and you should find an empty lobby quite easily 

Just now, TheYuriG said:

You can change server regions like this

Thanks a lot guys!! I was pretty upset l couldn't get the platinum due to MP related some trophies. 
Guess it will change :pimp:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 03/03/2017 at 7:51 AM, delboy_rules said:

You change the server you are playing on to a quiet one (or something like that).  I have heard reports of people getting their stats reset by EA for using this method, so I would make sure the rank 100 is the last trophy you need for 100% just in case they do.

can some1 confirm if this happened before?

• 1 month later...

For anyone still wondering: getting every other trophy for the plat put me at level 30, so yes you need to grind a shit ton more till you hit 50, let alone 100! I'm only missing a few DLC trophies...I'm certain I'll have all DLC trophies done as well before I hit 50 (except level 100 of course)

Edited by cam_wick