Battlefield 1

CrimsonFalzar

So, I pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from amazon and I just recently bought my GF a PS4 for her birthday and I game share with her since she helped and bought most of my games on PS4 as gifts.

(please don't be butt hurt that we gameshare we live together  :facepalm: As such we split the games cost between the both of us )

So I was wondering If I get Battlefield 1 on PS Store can we both play at the same time it seems to work with other games would it work for this too?

Edited by ChastityFail

So, I pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from amazon and I just recently bought my GF a PS4 for her birthday and I game share with her since she helped and bought most of my games on PS4 as gifts.

(please don't be butt hurt that we gameshare we live together  :facepalm: )

So I was wondering If I get Battlefield 1 on PS Store can we both play at the same time it seems to work with other games would it work for this too?

If it works with other games, why wouldn't it work with this game? As far as I know it should be no problem :).

(please don't be butt hurt that we gameshare we live together  :facepalm: As such we split the games cost between the both of us )

Just a heads up, isn't considered gamesharing when it's inside the same family and/or uses the same console. If you both had a ps4 each, then it could have been considered, but you two are still 'family' since she is your gf.