A good platinum walkthrough?

hyappatuhyakuchu

Is there a good walkthrough that covers all collectibles/trophies in one run, and not 2 or 3? Found some PC walkthrough on FAQs, but it was utterly confusing. (Then again, I'm still learning English.)

I was about to ask for the same thing. I speak fluent English and the guides for this game are still confusing. Hopefully Damon can help us out!

I was about to ask for the same thing. I speak fluent English and the guides for this game are still confusing. Hopefully Damon can help us out!

Is there a good walkthrough that covers all collectibles/trophies in one run, and not 2 or 3? Found some PC walkthrough on FAQs, but it was utterly confusing. (Then again, I'm still learning English.)

Wish granted. Hopefully.

• Like 1

That's a great video guide there, if you don't want to solve any of the puzzles yourself or are just cleaning up the collectibles.

If you prefer a text guide, I personally really liked this one: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=323371748 with gradual hints to help you solve the puzzles. Just another option for you.

Does this cover the PSN trophies too, seeing it's from Steam?

It doesn't cover them specifically, but from memory (pardon the pun, I guess) there are only two trophies that aren't collectible/story based. Deja Vu is a missable trophy, you need to do a something at a specific time to get it. The other thing you need to do is just collect heaps of stuff as you play for the Hoarder trophy. All other trophies are covered in the guide I linked.

I mostly recommended it for the puzzle hints, as the puzzles can be quite satisfying to solve and sometimes you only need a little help instead of just being told what to do from the beginning.