stuck at chief inspector achievement for sleeping dogs ps4.

Yes i did everything you can think of i have 100% on sleeping dogs. I have 100% on both of the DLC and i don't know why i cant get the plat

whatever :D

Future reference, you should use the "Game Discussion" section and post in the sub-forum of said game. This is where you should have posted the question. I haven't played the DE but I do have the plat on PS3. Check out this thread, it might have some info that will help.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

Future reference, you should use the "Game Discussion" section and post in the sub-forum of said game. This is where you should have posted the question. I haven't played the DE but I do have the plat on PS3. Check out this thread, it might have some info that will help.Thanks

Thanks! btw when you played sleeping dogs on your ps3 do you remember having to get knox trucks for the Chief Inspector trophy?

Thanks! btw when you played sleeping dogs on your ps3 do you remember having to get knox trucks for the Chief Inspector trophy?

I don't recall, it was over 3 years ago I got the plat. Check out that post I quoted you in on that other thread, might help you out.

You must be new here. Use the appropriate forum next time.

I haven't played Sleeping Dogs in two years so I couldn't tell how to get the trophy. There is still no clear cut guide on the game, which I suppose isn't really needed as the game is fairly easy.

Well yeah, he only has 5 posts so he is clearly new. I linked him to the section he should be posting in.

You are probably missing some of the events [street robberies etc] that occur at random in certain places as I don't think these contribute to your 100% completion so may not be tracked in game [i could be wrong as its been a while since I played]. You will naturally encounter them all doing other activities through the game but if you don't intervene at the time they are probably a pain to go back and find post-game. Mostly likely there is a map out there with the locations where they can occur since the timing is random but the locations are fixed.