PSN PLUS October free games are here

DF007gamer

Only played two of the games - hated From Dust and really enjoyed Code: Realize (which I think most will enjoy more than Amnesia).

Questions for those who have played them:

Do you have to play REmake with tank controls?

What is the combat like in Transformers?  Is it similar to the Cybertron games?

I'll play Transformers since I never bothered to pick it up from any of the constant sales. I just bought Resi for someone (albeit in the Capcom bundle) so that's a bummer.

God damn I miss being annoyed about buying / having bought PS+ shit.

It's only a start though. A cheap Transformers game with mixed reviews, and a remake of a remake of a PS1 game, nothing worth losing your shit over, but still exponentially better than what we've got in a LONG while unfortunately. The rest of the list is like straight up eh.

I can't believe this, Sony finally began to listen!
I think the price increase has its reasons and now I'm really glad.

Does RE still have those crappy tank controls its what turned me off when I was a Kid and still turns me off to this day

D-Pad -> Tank Controls
L Stick -> New Controls

Play it ;)

Edited by RemiXound

Amnesia surprised me last month, was a lot better than I was expecting, so I'll definitely play Code. Will also be playing Actual Sunlight. Might play Resident Evil (not my favourite genre but the remake is amazing apparently). Probably won't bother with the other 3 though.

2 months in a row that I've been happy with PS+ :awesome:

• Like 1

Does RE still have those crappy tank controls its what turned me off when I was a Kid and still turns me off to this day

Only played two of the games - hated From Dust and really enjoyed Code: Realize (which I think most will enjoy more than Amnesia).

Questions for those who have played them:

Do you have to play REmake with tank controls?

What is the combat like in Transformers?  Is it similar to the Cybertron games?

no, the resident evil remaster gives you the option to play with modern controls or with the original tank controls. the modern controls plays similar to until dawn's controls, meaning that if you press down your character will go down, if you press up the character will go up, etc...

Funny how this topic was made the minute the video was published on Youtube.

OT: They changed they layout structure again. Better than the previous preview like version, but this still isn't better than the original version, especially since they previewed all 6 games. It's really idiotic how we have to look up the other 4 games ourselves.

Three good games and three weak games, decent line up. Really expecting Mad Riders to have tight controls. Not the best start after the price increase to plus, but it's passable and not bad or horrendous.