PSN PLUS October free games are here

DF007gamer

I'm quite happy about Transformers Devastation. :)

And now I guess some will expect Norn9 to be part of the IGC for next month. :D

Quite surprising (okay, actually not THHHHAAAAAT surprising) to see again some Ubisoft-games in the IGC. Don't know what to think about those and Actual Sunlight, though. :hmm:

Oh and I guess I'm one of the few that don't care for Resident Evil.

Finally! A mostly positive response to a Plus listing. Enjoy it now, those of you that like the positivism. Some of these people can't help but have a negative view and attitude about everything in life, especially what their $5.00 gets them from Plus each month.

I'm curious about the Vita titles. I'll probably never play the PS4 titles. 

• Like 1

Finally! A mostly positive response to a Plus listing. Enjoy it now, those of you that like the positivism. Some of these people can't help but have a negative view and attitude about everything in life, especially what their $5.00 gets them from Plus each month.

Did you not see the responses last month? Those were mostly positive too.

• Like 2

Great month in my opinion, even though I already have Resident Evil and Actual Sunlight. Resident Evil has been sitting on my backlog list for ages. I still haven't got round to playing it.

I'll definitely be downloading Transformers and Code Realize. Been waiting ages for a price drop on Code Realize.

Actual Sunlight is well worth a go if you're not sure about it. It has a very mature story....it's definitely not for kids. Easy set of trophies as well.

Amazing line Up. Even though I own 3/6 games. Devastation alone just make up for it.

Resident Evil: Many may have got this from Humble Bundle. Still great...Hoping 0 is up for next month. Amazing offer.

Transformers Devastation: This is worth just for the year alone. One of the most sought out Platinum Games.....Me and Many other would be beyond happy with this one.

Mad Riders: Meh....will play it a bit and see.

From Dust:  Looks fun, but rather spend on backlog.

Cod Realize: Best Visual Novel I ever played, happy to get a Digital copy to boot. 

Actual Sunlight:  Own this game...super easy though. Make you question your life.

• Like 1

Transformers is like Bayonetta, being produced by Platinum games and all...

Guess that is a pass from me then.  I beat Bayonetta and Vanquish on 360 and thought both were okay, but only made it 5 hours or so into Metal Gear Rising before I decided to move on to something I would enjoy more.  I totally get why many love Platinum, but their games just aren't for me (an exception will be made for Nier: Automata though).

PS3 Mad Riders and From Dust......Are these PS3 games worth playing because I haven't tried it

Mad Riders was pretty fun. Not as good as Pure, but for a downloadable game, I didn't expect it to be as great as a AAA retail game. Not half bad, though. 

Edit: And I'm very pleased with this month's lineup. Only own Mad Riders, and at least 4/5 are things I want to play. 

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 1

Actual Sunlight was a good experience for me. Hope the others appreciate it as well.

anyway, it is kinda funny (not really, I am somehow pissed) that the 2 Visual Novel I've purchased last August from Flash Sale is in PS+ IGC (Amnesia for September, now Code: Realize for October). I am definitely gonna lose it if Norn9 will be in PS+ IGC for November <_<

• Like 1

Motherfucking yes, I'm going to follow damon's advice, play this shit and wish for death.

:blink:

Awesome PS4 lineup. Wow. Really looking forward to Transformers.

From Dust was an ok little game on 360. 

Actual Sunlight looks interesting. I was toying with the idea of buying that when it came out, as it get some good reviews. 

Never heard of the other 2. 

I'll put it this way for anyone interested in Actual Sunlight: Putting aside your feelings for a moment on the person yourself, how did you enjoy Zoe Quinn's Depression Quest game she made? It's vaguely along the lines of that, to include the lines of text to read, it'll make you think about yourself, but now you have a character to control, and there's no real choices to make. I won't dissuade anyone from doing what they went, since the game is available now at no additional cost. It's an easy set of trophies. But from personal forum experience, I see people interested in this and go:

giphy.gif

• Like 1