PSN PLUS October free games are here

DF007gamer

Happy that it happened. I heard about the PS4 games, From Dust, and a different game instead of Code: Realize. Wonder what happened there. Maybe it'll be for next month.

Regardless, what a very strong month. I think the people whining about the PS+ price increase have absolutely no reason to cry now.

I'll put it this way for anyone interested in Actual Sunlight: Putting aside your feelings for a moment on the person yourself, how did you enjoy Zoe Quinn's Depression Quest game she made? It's vaguely along the lines of that, to include the lines of text to read, it'll make you think about yourself, but now you have a character to control, and there's no real choices to make. I won't dissuade anyone from doing what they went, since the game is available now at no additional cost. It's an easy set of trophies. But from personal forum experience, I see people interested in this and go:

giphy.gif

Never played ZQ's game. Just interested in this game as someone who has been through that myself, lost a good friend to depression, and supported someone else with theirs (well, she had bipolar disorder with manic tendencies, but who's counting). 

I'm well aware that it's not supposed to be a "fun" game. I'm just interested in the portrayal and, maybe, getting a better insight into myself and those people from my past whom I have known. 

But yeah, I'd definitely recommend people read a review before playing it. Trigger warnings maybe appropriate from what I have read about it.

• Like 1

Resident Evil: Horror, no thanks.

Transformers Devastation: Just not my cup of tea.

Mad Riders:  I had to look this up again because I already forgot what it was and racing games aren't my style.

From Dust:  Just meh.

Code Realize:  Free plat thanks

Actual Sunlight:  Coming from a mental health perspective I'm interested in this game.  

• Like 1

I'll put it this way for anyone interested in Actual Sunlight: Putting aside your feelings for a moment on the person yourself, how did you enjoy Zoe Quinn's Depression Quest game she made? It's vaguely along the lines of that, to include the lines of text to read, it'll make you think about yourself, but now you have a character to control, and there's no real choices to make. I won't dissuade anyone from doing what they went, since the game is available now at no additional cost. It's an easy set of trophies. But from personal forum experience, I see people interested in this and go:

You've made me more interested in how the game approaches things. I'm fascinated with good story telling that makes the audience completely uncomfortable. I'm definitely going to check it out now!

Thanks Xeliot for the full list.

I knew I made a bad choice buying RE when they bundled it with RE0 on disc... now they're giving it away free :/

Oh well, still a good game but already have plat. :P

Transformers should be good. Don't know anything about others... I have to do some research.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Nice ps4 titles. My bro was going to give me RE to try it and I was waiting for a nice drop in transformers.

I let pass mad riders many times, and it had nice discounts, maybe I'll try it now.

From dust reminds me Bejeweled 3 (gave up 100% :/, FU ice mode), it's so fucking awesome on Pc but complicated the movement on console.

Nice line up. I'm interested in Resident Evil and Transformers Devastation. I'll need to look up some info about Code Realize, but I have a feeling it's an otome game.

Never heard of the other 2. 

Code Realize seems to be a VN game and Mad Riders is a racing game.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

PS4 owners hit the jackpot though. Transformers is an awesome game, especially for G1 fans like myself.

I actually think Vita ones did =D

Code Realize is one of the best possible picks. =D

Kind of lame that vita gets another otome* though.

Lame? :D We actually get VN again!

That's million times better than PSP.

anyway, it is kinda funny (not really, I am somehow pissed) that the 2 Visual Novel I've purchased last August from Flash Sale is in PS+ IGC (Amnesia for September, now Code: Realize for October). I am definitely gonna lose it if Norn9 will be in PS+ IGC for November <_<

You bought it? :D 

Okay, nice, we can confirm it :D

• Like 2