PSN PLUS October free games are here

DF007gamer

To think I paid $25 for Code Realize a few weeks ago. I should've waited but oh well. Resident Evil though is perfect for October

I never let myself regret purchases.  I paid what I was willing to pay at the time, knowing full well that a better deal may be just around the corner.  Think of it this way - you did your part to help convince Japanese publishers to keep bringing VN's to the west.

• Like 3

I never let myself regret purchases.  I paid what I was willing to pay at the time, knowing full well that a better deal may be just around the corner.  Think of it this way - you did your part to help convince Japanese publishers to keep bringing VN's to the west.

Now I hope they'll bring over more. The Vita is perfect for them!

• Like 2

I never let myself regret purchases. I paid what I was willing to pay at the time, knowing full well that a better deal may be just around the corner. Think of it this way - you did your part to help convince Japanese publishers to keep bringing VN's to the west.

You didn't buy Evolve day one then I take it. One purchase I defiantly regret.

Yay! Another VN for my Vita. I'm so happy! :) I was actually looking into buying Code Realize, so now I don't have to. All of those months getting PSP games, and we're finally rewarded for our patience. :giggle: This pretty much makes the month for me.

The other standout title is Resident Evil of course. Straight up one of the best games in the survival horror genre. Do yourself a favour and play it. I already bought the Origins Collection, so I don't benefit from this, but I'm glad others get to experience it now. :)

Also... the opening post...

Sure, omit Vita... no one cares... :(

Hey, I CARE, alright? ;)

• Like 1

At least someone :awesome:

But seriously, if Vita (and even the best part of PS+ =D) is not mentioned in the OP, it hurts :/

I feel your pain, but we Vita gamers are used to it. As long as we have each other, we don't need the mainstream attention. :D

Most people don't don't care for VN's, or niche Japanese games, but as long as we shout loud enough, everyone will know! We will be heard! xD

• Like 4

Now I hope they'll bring over more. The Vita is perfect for them!

That's the spirit.  I hope so as well!

You didn't buy Evolve day one then I take it. One purchase I defiantly regret.

Nope, but I haven't loved every game I've purchased, that's for sure.  Think of each one as a lesson learned.

• Like 1

One bad thing about anyone being able to post a news item: the PS+ thread is not always one that immediately provides links to all the games, or even just post the full line-up.

I actually have never played any RE game... I liked the movies for the brainless B-films they were though. I played a bit of a couple of titles but I'm glad to get a full one to try now.

I played this a few months ago and traded it on again. I'm thankful that I now get to replay it for free with another character at some point but it'll be a year or two before I tackle this. It was a fun game to play.

Didn't know anything about this game. Watched a few seconds of gameplay and I may start on it if I have played through the rest of my backlog.

Played about the first hour or two of this game on X360, glad I can finally give it another try because I liked what I played.

Don't know anything about this game. Seems to be another visual novel, like Amnesia was, am I right about this? I just played through Amnesia a first time and I was confused as hell, I'll give this one a shot as well though.

Another game of which I did not know it existed. I'll give it a try I guess but I don't know if it's my type of game.

Overall, no cross-platforms at all which is a shame because I try to play most stuff on my PS4. Two games I knew about and am glad to get (Resident Evil and From Dust), One game I already played through but am willing to play again a few years down the line (Transformers), and three games I knew nothing about but am willing to try with varying degrees of enthousiasm. Not as awesome a month as last month, but not a bad month for me either.

I actually have never played any RE game... I liked the movies for the brainless B-films they were though. I played a bit of a couple of titles but I'm glad to get a full one to try now.

I should warn you, the games are nothing like the movies. Except for maybe the first one, I think most RE fans hate the movies. I could be wrong, though. But I like the movies, too. I've watched Let's Plays of a lot of Resident Evil games, but never played any of them. Except for maybe a little bit of a couple, like yourself. I've always been too chicken for zombie games. :lol:

Code: Realize is indeed another otome visual novel. Supposed to be better than Amnesia, though. But I really liked Amnesia, so who knows? 

• Like 1

Thanks Xeliot for the full list.

I knew I made a bad choice buying RE when they bundled it with RE0 on disc... now they're giving it away free :/

Oh well, still a good game but already have plat. :P

Transformers should be good. Don't know anything about others... I have to do some research.

Yup. If Sony is really going to step up and give better games on plus might make me buy less games thats old and going on sales as they probably end up free. :\