PSN PLUS October free games are here

DF007gamer

I should warn you, the games are nothing like the movies. Except for maybe the first one, I think most RE fans hate the movies. I could be wrong, though. But I like the movies, too. I've watched Let's Plays of a lot of Resident Evil games, but never played any of them. Except for maybe a little bit of a couple, like yourself. I've always been too chicken for zombie games. :lol:

Code: Realize is indeed another otome visual novel. Supposed to be better than Amnesia, though. But I really liked Amnesia, so who knows?

Only thing RE which I played was the first game (stopped minutes in because of the annoying controls) and a few levels of the Wii rail shooter. I like horror in most media but the REs (and the Silent Hills) are game franchises I somehow just missed.

I definitely liked the first RE film the most. Same goes for SH.

I did not dislike Amnesia but it was weird for sure. Think I went into it with the wrong mindset though, will try again soon. I don't even know what "otome" means...

Can you tell me if I'm playing as a girl again in Code? I used a male name in Amnesia before I realised my character was a girl...

I did not dislike Amnesia but it was weird for sure. Think I went into it with the wrong mindset though, will try again soon. I don't even know what "otome" means...

Can you tell me if I'm playing as a girl again in Code? I used a male name in Amnesia before I realised my character was a girl...

You do play a girl.  I believe you can change her name, but I suggest sticking with the default name of Cardia as the NPC's refer to her by name in the voiced sequences often.  Kind of weird they even let you change it.

Only thing RE which I played was the first game (stopped minutes in because of the annoying controls) and a few levels of the Wii rail shooter. I like horror in most media but the REs (and the Silent Hills) are game franchises I somehow just missed.

I definitely liked the first RE film the most. Same goes for SH.

Well, you'll probably like this one, then. It's a remake of the first game. I think 5 & 6 are more towards the cheesy B-Movie action type. The rest were mostly survival horror. 

I'm not sure of the exact definition, either. But I understand it as "reverse harem." In other words, you're a girl wooing men. So, yes, your character should be a female again. 

Also... the opening post...

Sure, omit Vita... no one cares... :(

Hey, I CARE, alright?  ;)

That makes three of us :highfive:

I could have guessed from the names... xD

If it makes you feel better, I had to look up info about Mad Riders too just to be sure :lol:

Two good months in a row and I've not said that for a while, hope Sony keep up this trend.

Don't jinx it.

I feel your pain, but we Vita gamers are used to it. As long as we have each other, we don't need the mainstream attention. :D

Most people don't don't care for VN's, or niche Japanese games, but as long as we shout loud enough, everyone will know! We will be heard! xD

I care :D.

One bad thing about anyone being able to post a news item: the PS+ thread is not always one that immediately provides links to all the games, or even just post the full line-up.

I actually have never played any RE game... I liked the movies for the brainless B-films they were though. I played a bit of a couple of titles but I'm glad to get a full one to try now.I played this a few months ago and traded it on again. I'm thankful that I now get to replay it for free with another character at some point but it'll be a year or two before I tackle this. It was a fun game to play.Didn't know anything about this game. Watched a few seconds of gameplay and I may start on it if I have played through the rest of my backlog.Played about the first hour or two of this game on X360, glad I can finally give it another try because I liked what I played.Don't know anything about this game. Seems to be another visual novel, like Amnesia was, am I right about this? I just played through Amnesia a first time and I was confused as hell, I'll give this one a shot as well though.Another game of which I did not know it existed. I'll give it a try I guess but I don't know if it's my type of game.

Thanks for the links to the trophy lists :D.

Yeah Code Realize is an otome game too.

• Like 2

Code: Realize is indeed another otome visual novel. Supposed to be better than Amnesia, though. But I really liked Amnesia, so who knows? 

You will maybe realize that Amnesia actually wasn't that good xD

I used a male name in Amnesia before I realised my character was a girl...

That's... 

actually also something for female demographics.

• Like 1

I was going to buy the RE collection yesterday, so I get the first one for free. Fuck yeah.

I've owned and beat Transformers, amazing game. I'm guessing the collectible trophy being ultra rare will change too. ;_; you will be missed.

I bet the trophies in general will be rarer. 

Most won't have the tenacity to go for its Platinum. But I welcome all who want to contest my Platinum time. 

Pretty good month but if Sony really had decided to give better games like these, then I'll probably spend less on their sales since its probably going to be on plus.

Good month for PS4. A lot of people probably already have RE HD because it was in the humble bundle.

Does Sony run out of idea for PS3? because 2 indies this month and they don't look very good for me. Not that I complain because my PS3 already got some great games this year.

PS Vita, 2 otome games in a row, sure have high rating and many love these games but it's just not my thing.

• Like 1