Order

CrimsonFalzar

i like to play my games in the way they "were meant to be played", with this i mean play them by release date. if you play a sequel first and then go back to play the first one's probably going to notice the outdated controls compared to the new installments.

so if i play them it will be this way: 1 -> 2 -> infinite

Edited by smellslikejavier

I don't think it'd make a huge difference, considering you've played them before.

I mean, story-plot-wise. I'd go B2, B1, BI.

But I tend to play games as they're released, playing the prologue after the sequels (if they're released that way) are typically more fun, as you have an understanding of the ground the prologue is sitting on.

Just play them how you'd like, they all feel similar control wise. All look great for their times.

The one thing you'd have to be aware of is the improvements on the series over time. It's the same reason why I opt people to play the MGS series in the order of release rather than chronologically in the story. That way, it won't feel like you are going backwards in terms of mechanics and gameplay.

Though since you've already played all 3, I don't think it really matters what order you play them in.