Signature Battle VII [RESULTS!]

DEMON

Signature Battle VII  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Pro signature:

2. 2. Vote for your favorite Novice signature

Partly :ninja:, I also don't like all the vermin scattered all over the Pro render. The Novice render looks very clean.

Btw I like the IA sig.

I like those creatures. :(  So mean Dragon! Well it's all to give Pros a challenge. :P

And yes, the Novice render is pretty clean, lot of room for working on it.  Hope to see plenty of Novice signatures this time without having to extend! I knew the bewbs would draw yous all in.. when in doubt.. use bewbs.

• Like 3

I like those creatures. :(  So mean Dragon! Well it's all to give Pros a challenge. :P

And yes, the Novice render is pretty clean, lot of room for working on it.  Hope to see plenty of Novice signatures this time without having to extend! I knew the bewbs would draw yous all in.. when in doubt.. use bewbs.

I do like how they add some variety in colours, but that's about it.

Sneaky Demon, trying to manipulate us with boobs. FYI it's not working .... completely .... maybe .... 

• Like 2

Hmm... I think I should be able to enter the Novice category this time. :P

Partly :ninja:, I also don't like all the vermin scattered all over the Pro render. The Novice render looks very clean.

Aren't those lizards in there kinda like your distant relatives though? Especially the red one, he looks like he may be able to breath fire when he grows up. xD

• Like 2

Btw I like the IA sig.

I like that Unity sig. ...But then it reminds me of the ending of that game, and I get sad. Why Ubisoft!? *sobs*

I really like #2 in the Novice section. The Pro is not gonna be as easy of a decision...

Edit: Tough decision, but voted #2 on both. 1, 2, and 8 in the Pro section all look so good, though(they all do, actually. But those were the 3 I struggled on picking which to place a vote on).

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 1

If I had the choice to vote for multiple entries I would vote for all pro entries, seriously they all look astonishing. Well done, guys!

Which is why we don't want to allow multiple votes.  No point in voting if you are going to vote for them all. :P

• Like 2