Signature Battle VII [RESULTS!]

DEMON

Signature Battle VII  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Pro signature:

2. 2. Vote for your favorite Novice signature

Elite is every 3 battles at the moment, it'll appear again in Signature Battle IX. :)

Oh I see, well that's good to me, I thought there will never be a Sig Battle for elite members. Totally looking forward it! ^_^ Edited by Kamen Rider Ghost
  • Like 1

I voted pro #3 and novice #4.They all looked good.You guys should do a zombie or killerclown battle.That would be a badass contest.You guys are all great at what you do with your own styles.I'm dying to see a zombie signature battle and see what you guys can shown off.

Good suggestions, will consider those render themes for future battles. :)

Congrats Kamen Rider Ghost for the win!  B) 

Thanks to everyone who voted for my entry. I needed this win definitely. Of course, there's a lot of room for improvement. Sad I didn't get promoted but that's okay.  :) 

giphy.gif

If you win in the next Signature Battle that you enter, you'll get promoted (I work this like a fighting game that uses the Kyu to Dan system almost lol). :) You can also just ask if you feel like you can take the promotion now.  Up to you.

Edited by DEMON

Congrats to the winners :yay:.

I'd like some CnC for my sig please.

I still have to work on text and other things. Despite winning to 2 SBs my entries have been average-okay so far.

I kept wondering about this for the past few days: is that a person in the lower right corner of your sig's background?

• Like 1