Duke Nukem 3d, 20th Anniversary trophy thoughts

No online will help. I lost a little bit of my soul getting the online trophies. But honestly, this release surprises me. The PS3 version didn't exactly elicit praise, even for its offline mode.

Why? I just played myself with the Vita and PS3, and killed me over and over again. Easy peasy. ;) 

This is cool, though. I had fun completing the Megaton Edition. And a Plat this time!? Sweet!

I thought you couldn't suicide yourself for the multiplayer trophies in the Megaton Edition.

Anyway, looking to plat this game within a week of first playing it. I know Duke Nukem 3D pretty well since I beat the first three episodes no less than a dozen times. Only concern I have is the new episode the devs put in.

Looks easier than Megaton. No multiplayer!

Yep. I can speed through the first three episodes no problem, I played Duke Nukem 3D A LOT back in the day.

Trophy list doesn't look anything daunting so I should be able to knock it out. Plus a game that's this old that originally came out in 1996 shouldn't have a big file size to begin with. So not having to worry about 25 - 50 GB monsters is another huge plus.

Everything looks really straight forward, and I'm looking for a fun game with a non-stressful plat. :)

Is "Damn, I'm good" difficulty the hardest difficulty for the game? How challenging is it, really?

You could easily get See, I'm Tough Too! if you're going for Alien Maggots are Gonna Pay with a little practise you can finish the level in under 15 seconds.

• Like 1

DUKE HAS A PLAT DUKE HAS A PLAT DUKE HAS A PLAT DUKE HAS A PLAT DUKE HAS A PLAT DUKE HAS A PLAT 

Bummer there's no trophy for clocking the whole thing on Damn I'm Good though. Honestly looks like a ridiculously easy plat for anyone who's beaten the shit out of Duke 3D before.