Half a Century Trophy

BDRick35

• 2 weeks later...

James Rodriguez bought from market

But I meant his. Did you just answer properly? If so, is this glitching too for market players? I remember last year people got trouble popping it up even with market players? (Not me, it popped without issues, expect this year to be the same).

Edited by ps_psychedelic

But I meant his. Did you just answer properly? If so, is this glitching too for market players? I remember last year people got trouble popping it up even with market players? (Not me, it popped without issues, expect this year to be the same).

I knew he was using that player because we boosted together. Tho it might be glitchy because he got some goals on friendly matches ;)
  • Like 1

I knew he was using that player because we boosted together. Tho it might be glitchy because he got some goals on friendly matches ;)

Well, I scored completely on single player mode, a mixture of Seasons and Tournaments. Got my 50th goal with MArio Gomez as stated previously. Bang, trophy popped as expected.

Then if that was so, one may add to the equation "A player bought from the transfer market scoring the 50 goals on single player" and maybe even "without using the player to play against a human in between".

• Like 1

Well, I scored completely on single player mode, a mixture of Seasons and Tournaments. Got my 50th goal with MArio Gomez as stated previously. Bang, trophy popped as expected.

Then if that was so, one may add to the equation "A player bought from the transfer market scoring the 50 goals on single player" and maybe even "without using the player to play against a human in between".

This is nice. Avoiding MP is great :D

Very easy way to get this trophy

1. Buy a cheap striker on the transfer market

2. Play against FUT team of the week at beginner level

3. Score 50 goals with the player bought from the transfer market

You can play repeately play against FUT team of the week on beginner level to get the goals quicker. Got it in 5 games. Scored 10 goals in each game. (One game i scored 9 but made up with 12 goals on the next).

Very easy way to get this trophy

1. Buy a cheap striker on the transfer market

2. Play against FUT team of the week at beginner level

3. Score 50 goals with the player bought from the transfer market

You can play repeately play against FUT team of the week on beginner level to get the goals quicker. Got it in 5 games. Scored 10 goals in each game. (One game i scored 9 but made up with 12 goals on the next).

On the other hand playing the lowest level Tournament is also a safe bet. I managed to squeeze 16 goals in 2 of the matches. And you get more coins for match I assume. Not that I care much. I hate FUT.

• Like 1

Don't be so rude :'(

I would say it's a very exact description :awesome:

1) Online

2) Not particularly free

3) Requiring people

This ^, FUT Draft is just stupid :awesome:. 15K coins is way too much for a chance of getting one of the two trophies  :rolleyes:

• Like 1