Which copy do you have? PS Vita or PS4 or both?

Maisy

My turn first:

I have Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness for PS4, it is the Collector's Edition (physical)

If PS Vita had a separate trophy list, then I'd also get that version, but as is, PS4 was my choice (I can easily play it as alts, and on PS Vita no way, as I won't undo my main PSN ID on it.)

Edited by Crazy-Maisy

Vita for me.  To me, it's a little superfluous to turn on my entertainment center to stare at static images and text.  Plus, I think VNs are more suited for handhelds as if you were on your couch reading a book.  I also want to collect physical Vita games as long as they are still being made.  Who knows how much longer they will make them especially with companies releasing physical PS4 copies, but no Vita.

• 5 months later...

I have the Japanese download version for Vita. I got it in the Valentine's 70% off sale for only around 1200 yen or €/$12 (don't remember the exact price). The regions seem to have separate trophy lists. 

It was my first visual novel and I'd never watched or knew about Psycho Pass before, but it made me want to watch the anime. I just hate that dumb mini game, I'm 91% complete and need 300,000 points more to get the voice complete and the Platinum.

Congrats! You got the platinum!

On 3/26/2017 at 11:12 AM, Lava_Yuki said:

I have the Japanese download version for Vita. I got it in the Valentine's 70% off sale for only around 1200 yen or €/$12 (don't remember the exact price). The regions seem to have separate trophy lists. 

It was my first visual novel and I'd never watched or knew about Psycho Pass before, but it made me want to watch the anime. I just hate that dumb mini game, I'm 91% complete and need 300,000 points more to get the voice complete and the Platinum.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, Uriel_Wolfsbane said:

You can take screenshots by pressing the home and the start buttons at the same time @Zero

On 7/2/2017 at 7:00 PM, Zero said:

I have the Vita version. It sucks that in-game screenshots are disabled as I like to take platinum screenshots of the Vita games I play, but otherwise I'm definitely glad I got the Vita version. :D

I already know that. You can't take screenshots in this game, though. Try it for yourself.

Edited by Zero