Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Intense (Hype) Competitive 1v1 Fights!

Jak

Gameplay does not look so different from Xenoverse. I actually felt like l was watching Xenoverse. ( l somehow can't see difference between 30 and 60 fps ) and l actually love to see characters to be more realistic. What l mean by that, base Goku would not have a chance against Super saiyajin Gogeta as Turles not a match for imperfect Cell. It was super funny to me see when l play as Tenshin l was able to beat Broly.
Anyway, that is just me. I am still super glad finally we will have more sagas from movies. I cannot wait for those sagas. 
BRING IT OOON!!

I actually hope that Android 13 is in the game myself, as he was awesome, both base and super powered form.  But still, good to see Turles, Lord Slug and Janemba in the game for sure.  But still, so many more characters I'd like to see.

If only our Saiyan character can turn SSGSS as well, I'd love to have the blue hair and all that power, even if for a late game reward, would still be awesome x.x

Gameplay does not look so different from Xenoverse. I actually felt like l was watching Xenoverse. ( l somehow can't see difference between 30 and 60 fps ) and l actually love to see characters to be more realistic. What l mean by that, base Goku would not have a chance against Super saiyajin Gogeta as Turles not a match for imperfect Cell. It was super funny to me see when l play as Tenshin l was able to beat Broly.

Anyway, that is just me. I am still super glad finally we will have more sagas from movies. I cannot wait for those sagas.

BRING IT OOON!!

.... Gameplay has received an immense buff/improvement. Faster and more fluid gameplay, improved combat/combo potential, better hit detection (via supers and melee), new combat mechanics, revamped vanishing, less invulnurability all around, tweaked moves, and much more. Claiming what you said because the core gameplay visually seems the same as X1 (which applies to general sequels) is ignorant.

And stronger characters, like Gogeta, are realistically stronger than weaker characters. DB has never had this problem. But one sided fights would clearly be no fun and not balanced to, so picking the strongest characters in the game shouldnt equal an auto win.

Edited by Mar

.... Gameplay has received an immense buff/improvement. Faster and more fluid gameplay, improved combat/combo potential, better hit detection (via supers and melee), new combat mechanics, revamped vanishing, less invulnurability all around, tweaked moves, and much more. Claiming what you said because the core gameplay visually seems the same as X1 is ignorant.

Thanks for pointing out the improvements, l already knew / read them though. I only said how l felt. Probably, it will change once l start play myself.

• Like 1

Looks good. I just hope the RNG is friendlier this time around!

I agree with this for sure, or at least a different more guaranteed way of getting something to drop.  As in, if you do fulfill certain conditions, that you would be more guaranteed to get the item instead of fulfilling said conditions, and the item drops when it damn well pleases.

• Like 1

For everyone who doesn't know the whole character roaster was leaked and confirmed to be true and it's bad. They have evil characters taking there own slot up not like xenoverse 1. There's maybe only like 15 new characters for a whole new game? Which is stupid. I will be happy because I never got the seasons pass so I'll get quite a bit new characters : ) it's funny how they said we are not focusing on movie characters and that's kinda exclusively what they added to the game lol. No one wants Zarbon or dadoria come on dimps that's just stupid. Android 16 was a cool add but idk man. Gameplay was improved a lot so I guess that's a good thing tho I never played compitively so it never bothered me.