Candy Rain - Halloween Event

Cool idea! I really like these kinds of threads and there seem to be more and more of such events on PSNP lately, which is a good thing :). I'm not sure yet whether I will/can join yet but good luck to everyone who will be participating!

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 1

Hey Rach, thanks for bringing back these events, count me in, still not sure about the game.

Quick question, games with some trophies already achieved are allowed?

Hmm, btw, I'm playing Akiba's trip and Onechanbara Z2 chaos, for what I know, both are about vampires, are they Ok for the event?

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

Hey Rach, thanks for bringing back these events, count me in, still not sure about the game.

Quick question, games with some trophies already achieved are allowed?

Hmm, btw, I'm playing Akiba's trip and Onechanbara Z2 chaos, for what I know, both are about vampires, are they Ok for the event?

Yea of course that's allowed :) Similar to the platinum rain days, you can just complete all the other trophies and then pop the platinum on the day.

Both those games are fine (plus you reminded me that I have Akiba's Trip that I could add to my list :D)

Great and fun idea for Halloween. I'll play Alien Isolation and The Evil Within.I havnt started either game nor will I even have a chance to platinum but just to play something scary on Halloween.Plus all the distractions from the tricker treaters will bug me every 8 minutes for candy but I will do my best

Yea of course that's allowed :) Similar to the platinum rain days, you can just complete all the other trophies and then pop the platinum on the day.

Both those games are fine (plus you reminded me that I have Akiba's Trip that I could add to my list :D)

Excellent, thanks, reserving spot for both, if I can't do both I know I'll plat Akiba's trip at least. :)

Edited by GoldenShaka

It's funny, I was just thinking about how a thread like this would be cool. I'm glad someone made it. xD

I played Resident Evil last Halloween, so I figured it would be a good idea to play Resident Evil Zero this year. So that's one game I'll definitely be doing. Would Shadows of the Damned count? I know it's not exactly a proper horror game, but I figure it's enough like one. It's a bit like Resident Evil 4 with more dick jokes. xD If it counts, that's another game I'd like to do for this event.

Edited by Undead Wolf

Hmm... I do have Alice: Madness Returns in my backlog, that's a horror game (I think?). I was planing on plaything Deadpool next, but maybe I'll do that instead... :hmm: We'll see. :P

While I do have The Evil Within, I don't really feel like going for that one, that one-hit kill mode seems like it'd be a real pain. -_-

Edited by Masamune