Secrets revealed

EternalChaos72

Do you have to actually listen to the conversation? When i got the newest sentence i just skipped the dialogue.

I didnt listen to them (I played it on mute so didnt even know that those images had audio) and got trophy.

When I went for that trophy I seemed to miss one of the dialogues from Shin's images. Popped shortly after I started another round for dialogues.

• Like 1

I didnt listen to them (I played it on mute so didnt even know that those images had audio) and got trophy.

When I went for that trophy I seemed to miss one of the dialogues from Shin's images. Popped shortly after I started another round for dialogues.

Guess i've no choice but to run through this again :/ 

Is there anyone else having trouble getting this trophy to unlock? Just to confirm you have to tap each image 5 times for the 5 different sentences? 

Do you have to actually listen to the conversation? When i got the newest sentence i just skipped the dialogue. 

Nope, I followed the guide here on PSNP and got the plat. And no, you don't need to listen to the conversation. Keep in mind that some places give multiple text balloons.

You can always omit playing it complete, but that is not the case with Code:Realize ;)

So, don't say it takes 3-6 hours :)

Skipping a whole VN is sort of a disgrace to the people who made the game and the game itself. So far, Code:realize has really grown on me. It'll probably be at least a week or two to fully complete it. Same can;t be said for the other VN that I'm playing. 

• Like 1