New login page is live

Sly Ripper

Since Sony have now stopped us using the automatic login using your PSN credentials, everyone will have "PSNProfiles Accounts". From the new login page, you'll need to use one of the two options to the right to "register", it will then have you set a password for your PSNProfiles Account. From then on, you'll be able to login quickly using your PSNProfiles Account password.

New login page: https://psnprofiles.com/login

If anyone is having problems you'll probably have to email [email protected]

Holy Crap! How do you come up with this stuff so fast???!!! You are a genius, and it works perfectly for me. However, I noticed one error you may want to fix. In the login screen it says:

"Tip: Cracking passwords on modern computers is easy, a 10 character password

with one uppercase letter and a symbol will take years to ceack"

As you can see crack has been mispelled as ceack. I hope this helps. :) Once again, thanks for doing such a great job here.

Holy Crap! How do you come up with this stuff so fast???!!! You are a genius, and it works perfectly for me. However, I noticed one error you may want to fix. In the login screen it says:

"Tip: Cracking passwords on modern computers is easy, a 10 character password

with one uppercase letter and a symbol will take years to ceack"

As you can see crack has been mispelled as ceack. I hope this helps. :) Once again, thanks for doing such a great job here.

Thanks, fixed.

Wow you keep on top of things pretty fast :awesome:

Just wondering if anybody got a problem when trying to update their profile. I keep getting an ERROR/PSNID DOES NOT EXIST message everytime I try to update it. I reckon it's just due to recent events but was wondering if maybe I did something wrong somewhere. Any ideas?

P.S. I just thought I'd add this question here instead of creating a new topic

EDIT: The profile ended up updating but I'm not sure what caused the issue. Will put it down to randomness ;)

Edited by idloveacupoft

Wow you keep on top of things pretty fast :awesome:

Just wondering if anybody got a problem when trying to update their profile. I keep getting an ERROR/PSNID DOES NOT EXIST message everytime I try to update it. I reckon it's just due to recent events but was wondering if maybe I did something wrong somewhere. Any ideas?

P.S. I just thought I'd add this question here instead of creating a new topic

EDIT: The profile ended up updating but I'm not sure what caused the issue. Will put it down to randomness ;)

Looks like it was caused by Sony during the PS3 update going live.

Hello...

Um, does the generated code have to remain in the "about me" line after all is said and done with signing in? Or can I remove it? I'm on other sites regarding my PS3 account... :huh:

Thanks...

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out... I think... Sorry for the ridiculously noobish question... :blush::S:|

Edited by WALKINGTHESAURUS

Hello...

Um, does the generated code have to remain in the "about me" line after all is said and done with signing in? Or can I remove it? I'm on other sites regarding my PS3 account... :huh:

Thanks...

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out... I think... Sorry for the ridiculously noobish question... :blush::S:|

It's only needed for the check.