TheRealImpact

Blue Ribbon Champ Glitch

31 posts in this topic

this worked a treat.  for me it popped after getting the last voxophone which put me to 10/10 on episode 2.

On 5/16/2018 at 8:11 AM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

So is it safe to say that it could glitch and auto-pop as the final trophy for the 100%? Other than Blue Ribbon Champ trophy, I still have three trophies (hard mode plus the two 1999-related) which will give me the plat. In theory, if I were to get the plat now, then Blue Ribbon Champ should pop as well? Anyone else did their playthrough with the plat being the "last trophy?"

So I just went back to plat the main game. Sadly, Blue Ribbon Champ did not pop. So if you're going for the 100%, make sure to do the order as everyone mentioned previously (Main game plat, CitC - all trophies but Blue Ribbon Champ - Burial At Sea Ep. 1 and 2).

I just got this via the glitch. Clash in the clouds was untouched before I platted the game and got the 100% in both burial at sea episodes. I did all misc trophies early so the trophy popped when I completed emporia arcade

I can confirm it also worked for me.

1. Platinumed main game

2. Got all Clash in the Clouds trophies except for Blue Ribbon Champ

3. 100%'ed Burial at Sea episode 1 and 2

4. Blue Ribbon Champ popped when I got my last trophy in Burial at Sea episode 2

On 6/8/2019 at 11:46 PM, Asimb0mb said:

I can confirm it also worked for me.

1. Platinumed main game

2. Got all Clash in the Clouds trophies except for Blue Ribbon Champ

3. 100%'ed Burial at Sea episode 1 and 2

4. Blue Ribbon Champ popped when I got my last trophy in Burial at Sea episode 2

This is extremely handy, thank you. I did the entire trilogy 100% on Xbox One around 3 years ago, and it doesn't have such exploit... so I did it all legit.

BioShock is in my top 5 of all time, and BioShock Infinite IS my favourite game of all time, so I'm tempted to go back and do those 2 on PS4 this summer. The thought of having to do Blue Ribbon Champ legit again was putting me off; as rewarding as it was to do it once, I'm glad it still works so I can avoid the hardest trophy in the game! 

The same thing happened to me but in  a different order 

- Plat main game 

- 100% Burial at Sea: Episode 1

- 100% Burial at Sea: Episode 2

And the only two trophies I needed in CitC was The Ol' One-Two and Blue Ribbon Champ, when The Ol' One-Two popped Blue Ribbon Champ popped right after but the timestamps show Blue Ribbon Champ popping first and The Ol' One-Two popping 0 seconds afterward which is rather jarring to look at, looked through the leaderboards and couldn't find anyone else with the same problem, I did have my internet off on my PS4 while they popped so that could have had something to do with it but I doubt it.

Edited by CeetooSTK