Project Platinum: Spider-Man (Closed)

LeetWolf2

Lol, nice idea :yay:.

Thanks :awesome: I may have done the same with my Sonic PP too  :ninja:

I love the banner and look of this PP - great work!

Sign me up as Scarlet. I have the Shattered Dimensions plat.

Thank you :D And no problem, added.

Ah nice one - I have The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (ps4) so add me to that! I also have LEGO marvel too. Can't wait to get some more platinums and move up the ranks :)

Added to Scarlet & LEGO :)

Hiya, can you put me on Gold rank? I have all of the Spider-Man games platinumed to date, except for the Amazing Spider-man for Vita and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 for PS3 (have the PS4 one done). Could I also have the emblems Ultimate, LEGO and Genius? I have all the trophies for Marvel Ultimate Alliance PS4, I also have all the trophies for LEGO Avengers and LEGO Marvel, both PS4. I have also written the guide for Spider-Man Edge of Time. Thanks!

Edited by evilartifact

Hiya, can you put me on Gold rank? I have all of the Spider-Man games platinumed to date, except for the Amazing Spider-man for Vita and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 for PS3 (have the PS4 one done). Could I also have the emblems Ultimate, LEGO and Genius? I have all the trophies for Marvel Ultimate Alliance PS4, I also have all the trophies for LEGO Avengers and LEGO Marvel, both PS4. I have also written the guide for Spider-Man Edge of Time. Thanks!

Sign me up for the  LEGO Award - I platted LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

I have The Amazing Spider-Man and Lego Marvel Plats. Both on the Vita. Need to try harder to become the ultimate webslinger.  -_-

Hi, stick me down for a Scarlet award - platted Amazing Spidey 1.

Also  100%'d the first 2 MVC games for the Way Of The Spider, and platted Lego Marvel for LEGO. :D

Added you all, thanks for joining my thread ^^

• Like 1

Scarlet for me,got the amazing spiderman 1 plat on vita

Also, I dont know if this is good to tell. But the amazing spiderman 1 on ps3 list differs from the vita list even though the trophies amount is the same. This because the vita has less side missions then the ps3 version

Yeah, that's why I added it as a seperate platinum requirement to the PS3 version. I realised it had a different set after I played it a few years ago, reached the clean up stage and didn't need to unlock everything for the platinum unlike the PS3 version. 

Shattered Dimensions + Amazing Spider-Man (PS3) for me.

Im excited for Insomniacs Spiderman game :D . I'll probably be getting Shattered Dimensions soon. By the way why are PS3 and Vita versions required?

Without the VITA version I wouldn't meet the 5 required games for the thread, and the VITA version's trophy set is different to the PS3 version. 

I have Edge of Time, Shattered Dimensions, and Amazing Spider-Man(ps3) platinums thus far and would like to be signed up. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Sign me up please

Games:

TASM PS3

TASM vita

TASM 2 Ps4

PS: my auto correct kept putting in Tasmania for TASM........so that must be where the next spiderman game takes place

Spectacular (only missing the Vita Amazing Spider-man, but I'll do that at some point too) and LEGO for me :D

I'll take bronze for now with Shattered Dimensions. Also have 100% on Marvel Vs Capcom 2.

Really awesome banner BTW.

Added everyone here ^^

• Like 1

Without the VITA version I wouldn't meet the 5 required games for the thread, and the VITA version's trophy set is different to the PS3 version. 

Fair enough. To be honest i thought you would have waited for the new Spiderman so it would have 5 unique games  :)

• Like 1