Hitman Giddy up trophy

vashtiw

If you can't figure out how to unlock it, here are the steps. I don't know if I just got lucky or what. I dressed up in disguise as one of the guards by the house(.like the ones doing push ups)I shot all the bells from the tower (idk if that helped) got down went back to the place where they were doing push ups. I ran around for a little while by the flowers and then over by the slide and they started the pushups. i went back towards the stereo and then the howdy partner challenge popped I turned on the radio and the soldiers started dancing soon after the trophy giddy up popped as well.

I don't think the order matters. I started with the one by the water tho and worked counter clockwise. The last one I shot was by the bridge closets to the house.

I also picked up that apricot that is under the radio. Idk if that helped but the howdy partner challenge did pop when I stood there after words. As soon as that popped I turned that radio on and they all danced for about a min. I played for a good few hrs so idk exactly what all made this easter egg pop. I hope this helps tho

I'd just keep trying over and over. I walked around the back yard for a long time and when I got to the radio and picked up the apricot the "howdy partner" challenge popped and I figured I should turn on the radio and that's when they danced so its definetly in the back yard. I didn't kill any target's either or pacify gaurds I changed into the outfit onside the move truck, in between the house and barn. All I know is I got the trophy and this is what I did.

I just got the trophy, Start as a hacker go downstairs to the area the soilders are doing pushups. pick up an apricot behind the instructor throw it over him run to the radio on the right and turn it on. the guards start to dance, Howdy partner challenge pops up followed by giddy up trophy.

I just got the trophy, Start as a hacker go downstairs to the area the soilders are doing pushups. pick up an apricot behind the instructor throw it over him run to the radio on the right and turn it on. the guards start to dance, Howdy partner challenge pops up followed by giddy up trophy.

That's it :)

Just throw an apricot at the instructors back/head/shoulder and turn on the radio. You don't have to be dressed in any way :)

I tried following the YouTube video and was still having trouble. After throwing the apricot either the wrong soldier would get alerted, of the head solder would just turn around and not walk away. I was finally able to get it after like 30 tries.

I posted a video to hopefully give people a different angle to view it from. You have to make sure you only distract the head soldier and he has to physically walk to the side. If you simply throw the apricot into the planter behind him and force him to turn around without walking away, it won't work.

I'm wondering if you don't need to only distract him, so they can dance. Hitting him with the apricot distracts him. That might be the trigger once you turn on the radio.

Kind of angry at myself, must of spent 40 minutes distracting the three grunts yesterday, never even thought of trying to bug out the drill instructor.

Edited by MotzieNH