Are people still going after the two 'easy' multiplayer trophies?

AJ_Radio

I'm sure this game still gets over 2000 daily players. Just search for a deathmatch game or The Lab and you'll find a lobby competitive quite easily, it's only if you were going for the DLC that you would need people to boost with you because every other mode is very dead. As for co-op, I don't know how dead that is but you can just keep searching until a co-op game is found and if everyone dies in that lobby then you'll still get the trophy. 

Edited by Sergen

As someone who just got the Plat recently, I don't know when you have to play to find matches, but I couldn't get into a single one.. A friend helped me get them. I can hop on it and help you get them, too, if you need it. Pretty sure everything is still installed, and it doesn't take long. One of them you can even get by creating a private match with just yourself.

As someone who just got the Plat recently, I don't know when you have to play to find matches, but I couldn't get into a single one.. A friend helped me get them. I can hop on it and help you get them, too, if you need it. Pretty sure everything is still installed, and it doesn't take long. One of them you can even get by creating a private match with just yourself.

If it's like Red Dead Redemption this shouldn't be too much of an issue, but in case I don't get into a match I'll PM you.

I know in Uncharted 3 you only need to do competitive multiplayer. For Co-op you just get a second controller and play in splitscreen, once the session is over the trophy will pop.

If it's like Red Dead Redemption this shouldn't be too much of an issue, but in case I don't get into a match I'll PM you.

I know in Uncharted 3 you only need to do competitive multiplayer. For Co-op you just get a second controller and play in splitscreen, once the session is over the trophy will pop.

Oh, wow. Didn't even know that was a thing. Lol. I didn't have problems getting into matches with that one, though. It doesn't look like 2 has offline co-op, though, if what my Google searching brought up is true.. 

Its active, probably a group of about 500 dedicated players at various times, but they're literally all pros.  To guarantee a match, turn DLC OFF.  I'm pretty sure you can get the coop trophy by doing a match by yourself in a coop type game mode.

You easily can in Uncharted 3. Don't know about Uncharted 2.

• 1 month later...

The multiplayer is practically dead except for the occasional group of randoms. Trust me, you're better off finding a VERY dedicated boosting group of players. There's no way you're going to reach 2500 kills in a few months alone. I boosted for two months, on and off a couple days a week, 5 hours a day with a boosting group to get the 2500 kill trophy + all the other multiplayer trophies (specific kills, winning 50 matches of certain modes).

You're in for a LONG grind, even in a boosting group.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is the text on the right supposed to say '0 daily players'? i've never gotten into any game every time i check over the past half year, only played competitive a couple days in 2013, wish i actually did more, never even loaded coop...

• 3 months later...
On 11/19/2016 at 5:28 AM, t3hmadgamr said:

The multiplayer is practically dead except for the occasional group of randoms. Trust me, you're better off finding a VERY dedicated boosting group of players. There's no way you're going to reach 2500 kills in a few months alone. I boosted for two months, on and off a couple days a week, 5 hours a day with a boosting group to get the 2500 kill trophy + all the other multiplayer trophies (specific kills, winning 50 matches of certain modes).

You're in for a LONG grind, even in a boosting group.

i got 500 kills in 9 continuous hours... i should admit it was because i played Online since 2011 for fun, when i got the DLCs i already had 9000 kills... so i had to get another 2500... it was easy since those high ranks were pretty much normal people to me and i used effective boosters to knock them down, but the game is mostly about how skillful you are, i used to get 10 or 12 kills at least per match, my average was always 15 and my max was 20, 2500 kills can even be done in 24 hours or 48 hours if you know the maps well, the scenarios, using your boosters effectively, and tactics, and sometimes a bit of luck. 2500 kills in U2 isn't like 10K kills per 4 classes like in BFH nor the 10002 kills in BFBC1, i did the what so called "Long grind" by myself in 4 days. stop being a lazy booster and get trophies legit, it will be in your advantage to know how to play shooter games more than any booster can so it will make you be ready for harder upcoming shooter games that one day you might consider getting the trophies in, 2500 kills isn't a long grind btw...  if this is a long grind then you seriously havn't seen Battlefield Hardline.

On 3/28/2017 at 6:14 AM, kn00tcn said:

is the text on the right supposed to say '0 daily players'? i've never gotten into any game every time i check over the past half year, only played competitive a couple days in 2013, wish i actually did more, never even loaded coop...

yes, it says 0 players but there are still active players in the game, many of them are on U2. don't worry.

Edited by SniperEliteDido