So I Platinum MGS V TPP and then go back to GZ

As I started MGS V GZ I was playing a few different games,and also was told the Demo like story. So I got a few trophies and completed 15% or so. Then totally out of the blue a friend lends me a copy of TPP and I immediately immerse myself into it on 26th Feb 2016.

915 Hours later (8th Sep), or rather thats all the records logged, and tadaaa I get the Platinum (915 hours due to a number of unfixed bugs). 

So I play a few more No Traces Missions and basically after you complete it, and know most of the entire game in your mind, it becomes dull then pointless. 

So I remembered GZ was yet to be completed. (I see no Platinum) And I Dload it on PS4 and to my shock shock horror horror MGS GZ is HARDER than MGS V TPP. The enemy can spot you from quite some distance and the AI is very nasty, by which I mean its working more than it should be. 

Did they update this Game to Normal/Hard-Hard-Ultra Extreme. Because it feels like its been well tuned to piss you right off. No warning, no suspicious guards or enemy, just ALARM ALARM panic panic restart. Or is it a case of GZ using my TPP save data and working from there?

Another question...

I GOT THESE TROPHIES FROM MISSION ONE

aka I already got these for "Ground Zeroes" mission.

TROPHY Downfall

Clear the "Ground Zeroes" mission. AND.....

TROPHY Reunion

Reunite with Chico or Paz.

How do I go about obtaining this Trophy Rescue as I went and got Chico-Then done the same with Paz.

After I had done the Mission correctly for S Rank of course.

TROPHY Rescue

In the "Ground Zeroes" mission, rescue the prisoner to be executed and extract him via chopper.

<--This be Chico of course? Or am I missing the point?

Thanks In Advance

TROPHY - Rescue

In the "Ground Zeroes" mission, rescue the prisoner to be executed and extract him via chopper.

I already got these for "Ground Zeroes" mission.

Edited by snacklepuss

How do I go about obtaining this Trophy Rescue as I went and got Chico-Then done the same with Paz.

After I had done the Mission correctly for S Rank of course.

TROPHY Rescue

<--This be Chico of course? Or am I missing the point?

Thanks In Advance

The prisoner you have to rescue for that trophy is neither Chico or Paz. It's another unnamed prisoner. The guide here has instructions and a vid on how to unlock the trophy:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2488-METAL-GEAR-SOLID-V-GROUND-ZEROES/7-Rescue

• Like 1

The prisoner you have to rescue for that trophy is neither Chico or Paz. It's another unnamed prisoner. The guide here has instructions and a vid on how to unlock the trophy:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2488-METAL-GEAR-SOLID-V-GROUND-ZEROES/7-Rescue

Without clicking the link, I now know whom that is youre referring to.  Nice little easter egg (sort of). Thanks for your reply. Im off to grab the wee beauty. If I remember where the wooden shed was....hmmmmmmm..Start of GZ near those tents.

BTW Stevieboy, nice Pocket Aces there.

Best hand against pocket ACES or KINGS is a pocket 6 spades with 5 of spades for some reason-TEX HOLD EM

Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

WOW...I didnt realize how good GZs is. Just got the following trophy PACIFIST thank to PsnProfiles +  PowerPYX (YT VIDEOS)

LOOL... I was firing live rounds from the chopper and didnt realize that it was NO KILL Mission. Been at this for days (Stubborn basterd) so I wouldnt have to peek at the guide. Glad I did...Thanks to all involved in this site. 

Its time I became a paying member...This site has opened a lot of fun doors for me. Again..Thanks PSNP + PowerPYX and also for allowing "basic" members to post their own links herein...

This site is thee best for a community feeling.

And also thanks to ALL members-mods admin for the inception of this site.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1-Nfa7DqyN6d01vMWMwSEMwcE0

Oh Yeah...I`m premium now B!thces.. LOL 

Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 3