Best end of 2016 games?

FOX-MIND

yeah  xD I liked that anime .. is the game ani good? (and understandable for well none japanese readers / speakers xD

It has Onii-sama, it's obviously the best game ever :awesome:

Well, hard to say. It's pretty repetitive and you only have 3 modes for playing. 

As for understanding, that's harder. You have to consider it's Mahouka. LN with incredible frequency of crazy terminology. 

Another thing is the lack of voices. There are very few voiced scenes so mostly you will be drowning in complicated kanji.

However, the Platinum is pretty easy.

It has Onii-sama, it's obviously the best game ever :awesome:

Well, hard to say. It's pretty repetitive and you only have 3 modes for playing. 

As for understanding, that's harder. You have to consider it's Mahouka. LN with incredible frequency of crazy terminology. 

Another thing is the lack of voices. There are very few voiced scenes so mostly you will be drowning in complicated kanji.

However, the Platinum is pretty easy.

I can't even read what to do for the trophies lol 

It's true that there's been alot of great games that came out recently. It hasn't been this busy since earlier this summer when Uncharted 4, Overwatch and Doom came out. But due to money issue, the only games that I hope to get is Battlefield 1, Tell tale Batman, and Destiny Rise of Iron. Then again that's not a big problem, I still want to play Killzone Shadowfall and Dying light.

Edited by Pershing24

for me, end of year games that i liked and ones im hyped for: Rise of TR, Titanfall 2, CoD MWr, CoD IW, FF XV, Last Guardian.

mad that South Park got delayed

for the wife, shes excited for Skyrim (looks sooo much better/we own it), Watch Dogs 2, Darksiders Warmastered.

music wise we are waiting on Tech N9ne's album :P