I'm a bit beyond confused...

Kirbykidx

I just finished the game, without killing anyone. I get all the trophies for completing the game and never being seen, but the trophy for not killing anyone does not pop up. Confused, I try reloading my last save, and finishing the last bit of the game again, still no trophy.

So I think that maybe I accidentally killed someone and didn't reload my save when I should have, so I go into missions, and look at my mission stats, but on every level it shows that I have not killed anyone. Any clue why this happened?

The trophy has been known to glitch for the unlucky few.

If you replayed ANY missions from chapter select to get the 0 count, then you'll have to restart from that mission and play to the end.

If you didn't mess up at all and you're determined to get the platinum... another run couldnt hurt. I beat the game in two hours for my paintings.

• 6 months later...

To all the people who replied to this... My game didn't screw up. I killed the people at the very beginning of the game. I didn't realize I could have just defended their attacks and they would go away. So the game didn't glitch, I'm just dumb.

• Like 1