Mantis Burn Racing runs at native 4K/60FPS on the PS-Pro

FlareXV

Some good news, Mantis Burn Racing runs at native 4K on the PS-Pro. Mantis Burn Racing is a top down racer from VooFoo studios in England, The game was recently in early access on Steam.

​Here's the announce trailer:

Here's the 4K/60FPS gameplay:

Huh... Ever since the Pro's rumoured specs came out, people have been saying that it wouldn't be able to handle native 4K, and would only upscale. Granted the game isn't the prettiest one I've ever seen, but that's still pretty interesting. Okami is still the first console game I know of to render at 4K though. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Huh... Ever since the Pro's rumoured specs came out, people have been saying that it wouldn't be able to handle native 4K, and would only upscale. Granted the game isn't the prettiest one I've ever seen, but that's still pretty interesting. Okami is still the first console game I know of to render at 4K though. :P

So now we have Last of Us confirm for native 4K and Mantis Burn for native 4K. I think its safe to say that the PRO can do native 4K. :D

Seems like TLoU will run 30fps at 4K res. That's not good. Framerates over resolution for me.

Ehh, I can deal with it. High five for being a frame-rate guy, we are the best.

High-Five-GIF.gif?gs=a

4k at 60 fps is really a big leap from a ps4 to ps4 pro. Pro should be in ever house with a 4k TV.

Forget the house, we shall soon turn everyone into PS4s.

• Like 1

So now we have Last of Us confirm for native 4K and Mantis Burn for native 4K. I think its safe to say that the PRO can do native 4K. :D

On the less resource intense games at least.

4k at 60 fps is really a big leap from a ps4 to ps4 pro. Pro should be in ever house with a 4k TV.

Unless you don't care for graphics that is. *Raises hand*

I don't have a 4K TV, but you get my point. :P