COD: Modern Warfare PS4 trophy list thoughts

It's like Modern Warfare 2 without coop. Beat on veteran, get collectibles, do stage specifics, etc. Hope the IW time isn't annoying like the Back On The Saddle in MW2.

EDIT: hold on, this has a list on the original xbox release? then there is already a chievo guide and a guessing thread is unecessary.

EDIT2: Not same list, there are extra trophies. Which?

Edited by TheYuriG

So glad it seems to be unaltered from the original achievement list on Xbox 360 =D The story for this game was and still is untouchable by a mile, it truly was incredible, it's gonna be an amazing experience to play again!

Edited by BlindMango

It's like Modern Warfare 2 without coop. Beat on veteran, get collectibles, do stage specifics, etc. Hope the IW time isn't annoying like the Back On The Saddle in MW2.

EDIT: hold on, this has a list on the original xbox release? then there is already a chievo guide and a guessing thread is unecessary.

List is different though, that only has 37 achievements.

Mile High Club is a giant pain in the ass, good luck to those who try it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqPDsvdgn4A

Parker

Had to dig up my old 360 gamercard - apparently I 100%ed it. I recall having some choice words for the TV screen doing mile high.

Will be interesting to see how my skills are holding up 8 years later.

• Like 2

List is different though, that only has 37 achievements.

Had to dig up my old 360 gamercard - apparently I 100%ed it. I recall having some choice words for the TV screen doing mile high.

Will be interesting to see how my skills are holding up 8 years later.

Everything below Three of a Kind is new.

This is a really great list but not quite enough to get me to pre-order Infinite Warfare, especially because modern CoD titles are DLC/Season Pass mandatory 100%s and I don't do that (also it doesn't look very good.)

100% a buy for me when it is inevitably released standalone.

I wish they were adding Online trophies so they push me playing that awesome MP CoD4 was :awesome:

In a serious note, this is what I wanted, all the trophies are exactly as XBox 360 achievements (and a few new more)! :D Still though I wish they added a trophy for "Completing the game in Arcade mode" or using/combining a few cheats. :( (I LOVED to turn enemies into Tires back to PS3! xD) Anyway, my life is now complete since now I can show off my love with CoD4 with a Plat! :D I might get MW3 to complete the trilogy... (even I don't like this game...) Afterall, I stopped CoD after Black Ops and hate the franchise since.

Edited by Max654

Kill Makarov is one of the new ones.

This is a really great list but not quite enough to get me to pre-order Infinite Warfare, especially because modern CoD titles are DLC/Season Pass mandatory 100%s and I don't do that (also it doesn't look very good.)

100% a buy for me when it is inevitably released standalone.

Exactly the same for me. It looks cool and I'd love to get it but no way I'm buying it if it only comes with the IW Legacy Edition.