Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PolarPhantom

Trapped in Maria's room

7 posts in this topic

I got all the feathers, was looking at pictures in the attic, then, as I was attempting to exit, I somehow ended up teleporting to the feather chest, got a cutscene with an invisible Maria without any dialogue even, and can't leave. I can turn around a little, but I can't walk away from the bed. And I haven't beaten the game yet, so I can't reload memories.

I think I've encountered a Game Breaking Bug.

Is there anyone who can help?

I got all the feathers, was looking at pictures in the attic, then, as I was attempting to exit, I somehow ended up teleporting to the feather chest, got a cutscene with an invisible Maria without any dialogue even, and can't leave. I can turn around a little, but I can't walk away from the bed. And I haven't beaten the game yet, so I can't reload memories.

I think I've encountered a Game Breaking Bug.

Is there anyone who can help?

Have you tried restarting the game?

Many times.

I've looked it up, and there doesn't seem to be a fix.

After, what, 7 years?

Very upset right now. Wish I had backed up my save, but screw me for thinking something like this wouldn't happen I guess.

Absolutely. I found that video in my research.

It's so disheartening.

Is there any way to skip cutscenes? I don't think there is. Would have made getting through another playthrough less painful. And yes. My save file is useless now.

There is no way to skip cutscenes. That feature didn't become available until ACIII. Unfortunately you will have to restart the game from the beginning it seems.