Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

But PS4-only... 

Conflicting feeling.

Just decide what's more important to you:

The system a game might appear on or the game itself. ;)

Playing this on Vita would be nice but after playing Estival on PS4 and enjoying it much more than on Vita (although Shinovi is still the better game IMO) I will gladly take this.

BTW: I hope there's a local multiplayer. :awesome:

But KT had no balls to release it, XSEED-sama will pick this =D

True, but even non KT companies butcher shit. Monster Monpiece was censored, and that was Idea Factory I think? But it still sucks considering it was a compile heart game. NEVER underestimate the powers of Feminazi's.

Great minds think alike :highfive:.

If that sorry group of people want to make it an issue, Xseed will still release it against their will. Besides, they already released one PS4 game in the west without any controversy; Don't see why they won't do it again.

Unfortunately no, that really is a punch in the face.

I ain't even mad honestly. It's a spin-off, not a main series or versus game. Besides, as a Vita fan, nothing can top the backstabbing that is Digimon World: Next Order.

Really disappointed there's no Vita version.

If that sorry group of people want to make it an issue, Xseed will still release it against their will. Besides, they already released one PS4 game in the west without any controversy; Don't see why they won't do it again.

I ain't even mad honestly. It's a spin-off, not a main series or versus game. Besides, as a Vita fan, nothing can top the backstabbing that is Digimon World: Next Order.

But this... this really pissed me off.

Yeah, developers should just release games without having to worry about complaints from people who will never even play said games.

Don't go there yet, it's still too soon :(.

A few more details from Gematsu. There's over 30 characters (Takaki said some of the New Wave girls will appear alongside Ayame), PSVR support is planned and Takaki confirmed that another Action game (likely another main series title or Versus game) is in development.

Edited by Blue Flare

Peach Beach Splash is the name of a mysterious water gun tournament from the ancient days in the world of the shinboi. The game disregards entirely the series’ standpoints of good shinobi and bad shinobi, and their special abilities as shinobi are disabled as victory can only be attained through the use of water guns.

The story is absolutely ridiculous. lol

And by ridiculous, I mean usual Senran Kagura fashion. I like it. :D

• Like 1

A few more details from Gematsu. There's over 30 characters (Takaki said some of the New Wave girls will appear alongside Ayame), PSVR support is planned and Takaki confirmed that another Action game (likely another main series title or Versus game) is in development.

So are there any new characters? I believe Estival Versus had 25 and about 5 DLC characters.

Here's hoping the new main game will come to the Vita.