Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

So are there any new characters? I believe Estival Versus had 25 and about 5 DLC characters.

Here's hoping the new main game will come to the Vita.

Are you familiar with New Wave? It's a mobile SK card game that features a lot more characters than the games do. It's also where Ayame (shopkeeper girl in the versus games) is considered "playable" for the first time. Takaki said that more of the New Wave girls will be added.

The characters will be "new" to the main video games but Japan has already seen them.

Are you familiar with New Wave? It's a mobile SK card game that features a lot more characters than the games do. It's also where Ayame (shopkeeper girl in the versus games) is considered "playable" for the first time. Takaki said that more of the New Wave girls will be added.

The characters will be "new" to the main video games but Japan has already seen them.

Actually this is the first time I heard about SK New Wave, but it's good to know there will be "new" characters for me :D.

You know, I've seen that comparison made on a few sites already and to be honest...

I don't get it. How is this similar to Splatoon other than being shooters?

Well a team vs team third person shooter using Super Soakers... That's pretty much Splatoon in a nutshell

My initial thoughts after this article was it's going to be all of the above + Boobs.

Makes sense, I would imagine this game will be 900/1080P 60FPS because that is what is needed to play shooters without any hitches. I doubt the Vita would be able to achieve flawless 60FPS. As bad as it sounds, I'm really down for this game and I'm happy that Tamsoft is focusing on the PS4 only for this game. At least they didn't make this game for the XB1 and PC as well, that would have annoyed Vita owners as well.

Makes sense, I would imagine this game will be 900/1080P 60FPS because that is what is needed to play shooters without any hitches. I doubt the Vita would be able to achieve flawless 60FPS. As bad as it sounds, I'm really down for this game and I'm happy that Tamsoft is focusing on the PS4 only for this game. At least they didn't make this game for the XB1 and PC as well, that would have annoyed Vita owners as well.

Shooters still play well on the Vita.

And that doesn't make me feel any better :|.

The price of the LE keeps feeling more and more absurd each day. A 2kg mousepad + everything else inside ~ 30 usd for shipping on top of the ~250 usd price tag. We're approaching a 300 usd LE. While not the most expensive LE ever, definitely on the extremely high side.

The Famitsu DX Pack is nearly $500 on Nin-Nin-Game, and that's without shipping, which is hilarious if this is gonna have PSVR support.

Edited by Walter-kun

What's sad is that most of us should know by now that everything is all about the PS4 these days.

Well, for west, not so much for Japan.

Back on topic, Does anyone know how this game will tie in to the previous games in regards to story line?

It's a spin-off so probably similarly to Bon Appetit... meaning expecting you to know the main storyline but it's not going to be canon.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

It's a spin-off so probably similarly to Bon Appetit... meaning expecting you to know the main storyline but it's not going to be canon.

It's a spin-off like Bon Appetit as it doesn't fit to the main series or the Versus-series but the story will be canon:

The story of Peach Beach Splash is part of the main storyline. There are plans to develop a new Senran Kagura from this title.