Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

Maybe. But that would also mean that Marvelous Europe would stop to bring those games over and that we would have to rely on publishers like Deep Silver

(ok, for some games we had to rely on others --> Valkyrie Drive)

Ouch, that hurt.

Iirc, XSEED-sama/Marvelous did say they are not going to be localizing fanservice games anymore (with the exception of Senran)

Well, for west, not so much for Japan.

It's a spin-off so probably similarly to Bon Appetit... meaning expecting you to know the main storyline but it's not going to be canon.

Perfect! Can't wait to see how the story line will play out :D

Edited by GarciaFever

Vita-tan is strong. It has suffered many betrayals in the past from Sony, developers, etc. One more betrayal won't make it cry. Vita-tan is used to it. :P

The PS Vita has survived the equivalent of Order 66, it'll still survive. :P Keep on fighting, Vita-tan! :D

On topic: I'm not surprised to be honest. It's not a main game in the series though, is it?

Edited by Kat
  • Like 1

I take it this is your first time you're going to play a SK game?

probably, the series never land a foot on the PS3 and I have no vita, but now I finally got a PS4 and might get my hands on estival versus first, just waiting for a price drops or something, heard the hack and slash games plays more like the dynasty warriors which is kinda not good to hear to me as I grow tired of the DW long time ago, this is why I wanted to get it cheap.

I can't wait to get the game, I am so going to pre-order the Limited Edition if they make one. Also since this is a Water Gun Shooter game, Kafuru better play a big role in this game since she is the one that fights using Squirt Guns in battle already.

Peach Beach Splash is the name of a mysterious water gun tournament from the ancient days in the world of the shinboi.

That%20is%20bullshit%20but%20I%20believe

• Like 2

probably, the series never land a foot on the PS3 and I have no vita, but now I finally got a PS4 and might get my hands on estival versus first, just waiting for a price drops or something, heard the hack and slash games plays more like the dynasty warriors which is kinda not good to hear to me as I grow tired of the DW long time ago, this is why I wanted to get it cheap.

Ah ok, yeah it's a hack 'n slash game with dynasty warriors-like fights (as in you against a small horde of enemies) where clothes are ripped. The main games have an interesting story, but don't take it too seriously. The more you level up, the more attack combos you'll unlock.

If you're interested, here's a gameplay video of Estival Versus featuring the best girl Homura:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I guess the info fits better into this thread than the one about the opening:

It should come as no surprise given the series’ previous releases outside of Japan, but Marvelous will release Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, its upcoming water gun-based, third-person shooter entry in the series for PlayStation 4, in western and Asian markets, the company confirmed.

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-will-released-western-asian-markets

Confirmed western release is a good release. Now we only have to know the date. Personally I hope they will bring it shortly after the Japanese-release, right in time for some hot summer action. :eyebrow:

Three new characters were announced for Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash earlier this week. All three are from the popular Senran Kagura: New Wave G mobile game. More info (+ images) below:

• Zodiac Guiding Star Association: Leo
  • Tooya Tengu-Shinobi Alliance: Yuyaki
  • Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy: Souji

2898246-peach+beach+splash+new+wave.jpg

2898244-peach+beach+splash+new+wave+2.jp

2898245-peach+beach+splash+new+wave+3.jp

SOURCE: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201611/09120145.html

Edited by MossyOakRcn42