Danganronpa 1•2 Reload for PS4 coming to Europe early 2017

• 2 months later...
On 4-10-2016 at 7:29 PM, smellslikejavier said:

only downside is that they are only available on english and japanese, no wonder NIS games don't sell too well outside NA and Japan since no one likes to buy games that aren't being translated to their language.

I don't know what country you're from, but where I'm from (Belgium), that's completely normal. I've only played ONE gaming franchise that had a Dutch dub in my entire life, and it was Uncharted. The only reason I even used that dub was to mock it :P . I think foreign voice acting costs more for companies than it earns them. 

EDIT: Sorry, not my entire life. When I was a kid, some games with young audiences (Harry Potter, Spyro,...) had Dutch dubs.

What DOES bother me, however, is when there's no English dub. Everyone knows English, and most people prefer to play their video games in English. So when games like Steins;Gate and Berserk Warriors don't get an English dub, it's very unpleasant. Those are two of my favourite TV shows of all time and the lack of English dub is making me consider NOT getting them. I can only imagine what an effect on sales that must have for people who have only mild interests in these games. 

But, to get on topic, I'm very excited for these games, I've read up on the franchise a lot and I think I'm going to love it!

Edited by QuentinCle95