Worth it? Plat obtainable? Online population?

Sinthoras_96

After plating WET and Wolfenstein 2009 earlier this year, I decided to look up some more underdog PS3 games.  So I was watching some reviews of games like Singularity, Binary Domain and so on and Syndicate really got my attention.

But before buying it I have a few questions from a Trophyhunter perspective: Do people still play this online / are online trophies doable with randoms?  How good does the Server work? Ive read something about stats getting reseted and I honestly don't need another Killzone 2. Or in general: How annoying or enjoyable is it, to go for the online trophies?

Edited by Sinthoras_96
  • Like 1

I bought this and am still yet to even start it, but yeah plat still obtainable, though I have heard all you challenge progress can reset if not careful and one trophy could be a pain that being the oh no you don't trophy

• Like 1

Online is still up and running. But you will have to find boosters. The only thing that could hold you up is the "Oh no you don't" trophy (check trophy guide for it). And the lag is ridiculous. But yes the play's obtainable.

How exactly do the Syndicates work? Can I just join an existing Syndicate via a list/leaderboard or has the Syndicate owner to be online and manually accept my request / invite me ?

Oh and are there AI Teammates, if you play the Coop alone?

EDIT:  And thanks for your fast replies. I honestly didn't expect this considering how unpopular this game seems to be.

Edited by Sinthoras_96

• 2 years later...

Hi

I will answer the question from my own experience 

First

Do people still play this online / are online trophies doable with randoms? 

Actually people not playing those kind of games  and yes if you lucky there are few randoms and it's doable but you need 4 players so you may ask them for offering help

How good does the Server work? 

Working very good not the best because some times I have disconnected issues

But it's little not amajor problem

So it's fine 

And it's like any online game nothing different and I don't have any stats getting reseted 

How annoying or enjoyable is it, to go for the online trophies?

if you like first person shooter games definitely it's will be one of the best co-op game ever 

but you need 4 players to help you in two trophies 

Initial Public Offering trophy_bronze.png

Be a member of a Syndica

te consisting of at least 4 people

Field Surgeon trophy_bronze.png

Heal 3 team members

for at least 50% of their health within 1 minute

And the rest you can do it with only

2 or even solo

Edited by DEYBAJ
  • Like 3

Conker

Hey 

It's not that hard trophy people just misunderstood how it's work yes its missable trophy because Contracts are awarded to you IF and ONLY IF your Co-Op Statistics such as Total Kills, Heals, Specific Enemy kills etc...are lower than that of any member in your Friends List of Syndicate. Just don't start to play the co-op mode if don't have any one played this game or have in the past in your friend list or can simply just find a partner and start together the process 

And should come naturally 

And for the progress  it's not even real  yes its could not save the progress but not at the level where it's wipe out all your challenge no this not going to happen 

I only thing I have  issues with is  when it's not save my progress in one of the maps while doing it on expert difficult and that's it hopefully my answer is good

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 12/2/2019 at 7:00 AM, DEYBAJ said:

Conker

Hey 

It's not that hard trophy people just misunderstood how it's work yes its missable trophy because Contracts are awarded to you IF and ONLY IF your Co-Op Statistics such as Total Kills, Heals, Specific Enemy kills etc...are lower than that of any member in your Friends List of Syndicate. Just don't start to play the co-op mode if don't have any one played this game or have in the past in your friend list or can simply just find a partner and start together the process 

And should come naturally 

And for the progress  it's not even real  yes its could not save the progress but not at the level where it's wipe out all your challenge no this not going to happen 

I only thing I have  issues with is  when it's not save my progress in one of the maps while doing it on expert difficult and that's it hopefully my answer is good

hi DEYBAJ how are you man, hope you are good, i started this online with other 3 people and we have encountered some of the bugs and glitches they mentioned above, today we saw that one of the missions we did on normal difficulty was shown as not completed for everyone and so didnt give us the star for completing that stage, so we played it twice again on normal to find out there was still showing us as incompleted, that brought me here and watch one of the guys video of this forum where he shared a link to that video explaining most frequent bugs and glitches and now im less worried, credits for that mate for providing us that useful information, all team members got "Oh no you dont" trophy so we are good to go on, though the CEO trophy remains uncertain if will glitch or not on any of us in some way, so we have to be extra careful with that one, every time we play i discover a new bug or glitch, with all that issues and frequently lag during the macthes from my personal experiences so far, its becoming a real pain in the ass and very annoying in some ocassions to beat the coop missions with friends, but still we manage to finish them. I dont know if are the servers of EA or my shitty internet but i ve experienced connectivity issues with every online game i played of that company.